Chapter 40: Club

•Collin•
I glare at Blake who kicked me off the couch while petting Dayah's head. Stupid ass arrived back this morning and kicked me off the couch , now I'm up and tired. Even though it is 2 p.m. I still want to sleep.

"Lighten up doctor evil," Matthew says entering the kitchen fully dressed .

I chuckle putting Dayah on the floor letting her run off , I lean on the counter watching him take out a water bottle.
"Where you off too?" I asked taking the bottle from his hands.

He blinks at me shaking his head taking another bottle for himself , he opens it taking a sip .
"Work, I'll be back for your party ," he says exiting the kitchen .

"Okay, tell your friend I said hi ," I say.

He pause at the door for a second but he exits quickly without looking back at me. Well this confirms my suspicion , a bit.

"Morning ,"
I look over my shoulder at Veronica who was coming down the stairs . My eyes widen at her outfit , she has on a bra and extremely short shorts.

I turn around leaning back on the counter scanning her properly .
"What the fuck are you wearing?" I ask trying to not sound mean .
"Clothes ," she steps closer to me .
She slowly takes my water out my hands opening it , she takes a sip staring me in the eyes.

Is she seriously trying to be sexy right now ? This is weird . I won't lie Veronica is beautiful but thinking about actually fucking her isn't really a comfortable thought , she is a mother for god sakes.

I take hold of her shoulders making her step back a bit , I clear my throat taking the water bottle from his hands turning on my heels to leave.

"Why the fuck don't you like me?, am I that revolting or maybe you just can't handle me,"
She says stopping he.
I turn to her chuckling at her words.
"Veronica what are you even talking about ," I ask calmly.

She walks back to me grabbing my shirt and yanking me down a bit to come closer to her face.
"Is it that you like easy hoes and you can't handle a relationship?"

I glance down at her lips gulping , I move my eyes back to her's . " I don't want to give Sam mixed signals Veronica,"

It was as if she came back down to earth she lets my shirt go stepping back , I fix my shirt leaning up .
"Uh-um yeah ," I say awkwardly leaving her in the kitchen.

I jump seeing Mya standing by the stairs with her eyes narrowed at me , oh god.
"Be a fuck boy with anyone but my Bestfriend!" She snap angrily .

I sign rolling my eyes, I leave going up to Hayden's bedroom just to be alone.

* Later at night *
• Mya •

Veronica , Collin , Matthew and myself are at the club to celebrate Collin's birthday.
Don't ask me how I got into the club , but Collin worked his magic .
I wasn't really enjoying it , at least not as much as Collin who was grinding up on random women on the dance floor . Veronica grumbles something under the lines of 'your brothers an asshole' , she spins in her seat turning to face the bartender.
"Can I get a martini ," she orders.

Matthew glance at me amused before looking back at her , he was very much aware of her sudden interest in my brother also.
"Are you okay V?" I ask .

She chugs down all her drink , she stands pulling down get skin thought dress . " I'm going to dance," she says walking to the dance floor grabbing a random guy.

I sit there with Matthew watching Veronica try her hardest to get Collin's attention and surprisingly her attempts to get him jealous was actually working . Collin rudely moves the guy from behind Veronica, he pulls her waist roughly back into his crouch taking a sip of his beer .

I look away very disturbed by the sight of my brother and best friend grinding on each other, Matthew chuckles seeing my reaction. He takes my hands pulling me off the bar stool . "Dance with me my love ,"

Dancing slightly while pulling me on the dance floor , I giggle letting him spin me around . We dance for a while , it was nice and innocent until the songs got even more sexual , the dancing turned to grinding . I turn back to him kissing him roughly , he chuckles softly during the kiss, he wraps his arms around my waist deepening the kiss.

After our make out session we went back to the bar , I look around for Veronica and Collin but they were nowhere to be found.

Eh . Maybe they are just in the crowd.

"I'm going to check up on Blake," I raise my phone to my ear calling Blake .

This is the first time I have left Hayden in the care of anyone other than the orphanage and I'm incredibly worried about it.

Matthew quickly takes the phone from my hands ending the call .
"Stop , they are fine ...Blake is a father himself he knows what to do now have fun." He says putting my phone in his pocket .

"Let's go do something spontaneous," he winks taking my wrist and dragging me to back exit .

He push open the door lightly , he pauses immediately . My eyes widen seeing the reason he stopped,  Veronica and Collin were making out heavily against the brick wall.

Veronica's hands were in Collin's pants as they kiss, Collins hips were thrusting forward groaning.

This picture would never leave my mind sadly .

"It's our little secret okay ," I hear Collin tell her while moaning.

Matthew backs into the club tugging me along , he laughs at my grossed out face .
"Come on babe lets find another spot , I'm extremely horny now,"