Chapter 12: Storm Ahead {part 2}

"Okay I'll start ," Sydel says starting the childish game.

It's 6:30 p.m., Dell and Sonya left to check a 'friend ' which left the rest of us bored so the childish games has started ,thanks to Klay of course.

"Never have I ever had sex in a public bathroom," she says looking around for the response.

Klay was the first to act taking a shot of tequila and stripping himself of his left sock.

Then Ayesha takes a shot and takes off her top .
Really of course she takes off her top and skip things she has on like her belt or something.

I roll my eyes watching her flaunt her big breast, but I did notice her gained weight.

But the thing that surprised me was that Ayesha did it but Stephen didn't , well this is awkward so.. There's a possibility she cheated on Stephen, and by the looks of it, not only i thought so.

"What about you Mya?" Ayesha ask suddenly taking interest in my silent frame that sat on the single chair, away from the circle.

"Um I need to go put Riley to bed I'll be back," I get up taking a sleeping Riley off the floor going to her room.
"She's probably still a virgin, no guy wants that," I heard her say as I exited.
"Shut the fuck up Ayesha," Steph and Seth says in sync bringing a smile to my face.

I tuck Riley in , I sat on her bed watching the rise and fall of her chest.
Maybe I should just go to the guest house and sleep, I really don't wanna see a naked Ayesha that's trying to get attention.
Yep I'll just go.

I walk to get my jacket opening the door quietly but of course Klays big ass mouth stops me.
"Where you going?!" Drawing everybody's attention to me.
There was a loud crack of thunder after lightening strikes across the sky as rain poured down heavily.

Oh how perfect.

"No where apparently," I mumble closing back the door.

Twenty five minutes have passed and I have only lost my both fuzzy pink socks and my belt which was the least from everybody else.

Stephen only had on his jeans and socks , Ayesha sadly only had on her bra and underwear , Klay had on the second most with his jeans and jersey with his belt too.

Seth had on his jeans shorts and a sock and shirt and Sydel had on a jeans and her bra.
"Never have I ever kissed my best friend sibling ," Sydel says but then her eyes widening in fear realizing what she just said.

Klay takes off his jersey ignoring the confused look he got from Stephen as he tried to piece together what he just admitted to doing.
"Please god tell me it's dray's sister and not mine," Stephen mumble.

So glad that Sydel isn't my best friend , maybe she is and I just don't wanna admit me and Stephen kissed and also secretly Seth.
"Never have I ever had sex in a pool ," I say drawing the attention from Sydel and Klay.
Sydel send me a thankful look before glancing at Klay who was avoiding Steph glares.

Stephen and Ayesha smirk at each other throwing back another shot tequila. Oh my god please tell me it's not in this pool , I feel my lunch coming back up , I swallow it trying not to puke all over them which I mightn't mind at the moment.

Stephen strip to his boxers watching me the whole time, I roll my eyes fighting to keep it away from his bulge in his boxers .
Ayesha glares at me then smirks as an idea comes in her head she turns to him and reach behind her to unclasp.
"Woah, Ayesha no more stripping your out,"Sydel says quickly not wanting to see her brother ex and probably future sister in laws nude.

"I think we should stop and go to bed, it's getting late," Seth says getting thankful glances from Sydel ,Klay and myself.

We got up from the white carpeted floors that was littered with our clothes. Klay jumped on the couch calling the couch .
We pick up our clothes redressing except Ayesha of course .
" I'll sleep on the floor," Sydel says standing next to klay .
I smirk at her knowing she just wants to be close to Klay. I'd never expect something between those two it's weird and unexpected to be honest but they are kinda cute.

My attention was pulled to Stephen and Ayesha when the lamp on the table falls, Stephen laugh stumbling around knocking down more objects .

"Stephen do you-" I was cut off before I can finish my offer.
"Come on Stephen lets go to bed,"
Ayesha says wrapping her arms around his waist.
" uh-um okay," he says stumbling around drunk as he try's to follow Ayesha up the stairs.

"She's nasty ,she's gonna fuck him knowing he's to drunk to object," Seth says shaking his head.
"No Stephen wouldn't.." I stop myself realizing what I was gonna say.
"You expect to much of him," Seth walks off down the hall towards the guess room.

Guess I'm sleeping with Riley even though I can go home.

It's been an hour and I can't sleep , the whole sex thing between Ayesha and Stephen was driving me crazy .
I walk out the room walking to Stephen's room, I needed to know for myself , I needed to see or at least hear that everything between Stephen and her was a lie.

I reach the white wooden door slowly , I rest my ear against the door listening . There was nothing at first then I heard it , Ayesha's moaning .
"Yes! Stephen!"

My lunch came right back up as the idea of Stephen and Ayesha naked on the bed that Riley and even myself was once on, this time I couldn't swallow it back down. I ran to the bathroom letting out all the alcohol and food.

Tears flowed as I sat against the door . I really don't understand what's wrong with me , why can't I get it through my head that I will never be nothing more than his maid.

There was a knock on the door stopping my sobbing, I get up wiping my tears. I open the door and signed seeing Seth, he opens his arms and I went into them.

___________________

Guys I know it sucked
I brain farted half way through
But update will be soon
Monday or Tuesday but that's for reading and please vote even though this chapter sucked!