Chapter 33: Bad dream

•Mya•

"I'm sorry there's only one bed Zac but we can share?"
I watch him lift his trunk putting it on the bed, Riley stands next to me watching also.

After her overzealous introduction and his very uncomfortable reaction , she decided to keep her distance and try to understand him better instead of smothering him.

He took off his shoes going to the corner of the room , he place it neatly in the corner . Then he took off his socks and folded , yes I said folded! and put it in his trunk before taking the trunk and pushing it under the bed.

It's not possible for a child to have OCD right? Maybe he's just neat. Either way he's adorable doing it.

He turns to us putting his hands behind his back , he gives us a small smile and just stands there .

What to do now?! Why is it so difficult with him? But it wasn't with Riley? Or Sam or any kid ever?

I clap my hands together ending the silence. "So, let's make donuts!"

I don't know why donuts came to mind instead of cup cakes or a cake but I have the ingredients for it anyway.

Riley nods excited running to the kitchen, I reach my hand out for Zac. He slowly reach forward and take it and we went to the kitchen .

I get an apron for him putting it on , I smile finding him adorable in it.
"Ready to bake chefs?" I ask the both of them . They smile and nod , we got to making donuts .

*
The kitchen was in a complete mess, frosting every where on the walls , the floor the ceiling and also smeared on the two children sitting on top the counter eating donuts and chocolate /strawberry frosting . Zac eating chocolate alone, I found out he hates Strawberry anything unless it's an actually strawberry and he hates chocolate ice cream but not chocolate, He's my twin .

Zac breaks his donuts in half and hand me piece , I guess he realized I didn't eat any out of the 6 we made.
I shake my head ," no it's fine Zac I don't-" he shoves the donut close to my face with a determined look on his.

I signed taking it from his hands and eating it quickly , he smiles and eats his half.
"Okay bath time!" I say throwing the dirty utensils I'm the sink .
"No.." Riley groans.
"Yes!" I take her off the table placing her on her feet then took Zac off.

They followed me to the bathroom and I grabbed two towels from the closest.
"Okay who's bathing first?"
Zac steps back leaving Riley closer to me.
She puffs but walks to the tub.

I bathe her quickly before taking her out and carrying her to the bed , where Zac was waiting.
"Can you go full back the tub , please?" I ask him .

He slides off the bed before running to the bathroom , I dress Riley quickly before joining Zac .
He nervously starts taking off his clothes, like he was embarrassed.
"Hey buddy, it's okay it just me," I tell him smiling .

He was hesitant at first but then he strips down, I pick him up putting him in the tub full of water . I grab onto the edge of the tub feeling a little light headed, I slowly lower my self to sit on the mat besides the tub closing my eyes.

Zac in worry puts a wet hand on mines.
I nod still feeling a bit dizzy but I put the best smile I could on and started cleaning him.

"I'm fine buddy," I answered .
He still seemed worried but looks down at the water .

I sign wiping his cheeks with the wash cloth, leaning over and placing a kiss on his damp straight hair.

He smiles , I dip my hand in the water before flicking some at his face, he blinks trying to get the water out his eyes before giggling.
A trick I learned from my mom to get kids sleepy.