Chapter 39: If you wanted to F*ck-

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Ryan's uncle 😍 , boy if Mya didn't hate Ayesha you would be her target

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Ryan's uncle 😍 , boy if Mya didn't hate Ayesha you would be her target. But wait that would make it even more exciting , with Ayesha hating her and Stephen liking her.
I just gave whomever an amazing idea for a story !, if anyone decides to use it please at least give me shout out 😂.

_______________________

Collin
It was to fucking early , way to fucking early for anyone to be knocking on the door.

I prayed they'd just leave realizing everyone in the house was asleep , but the person continued knocking.
"Oh for fuck sakes I'm coming!" I groan even though the person wouldn't hear me.
I pull open the door squinting from the morning sun, Veronica throws confetti at me with a smile to her face.
"Supr-," her smile drops and she gives me a sour look. " oh it's you ,"

I roll my eyes moving for her and her son to come in shutting the door behind her.
"She's asleep obviously because it's 6 a.m. " I in form her.

She turns back to me rolling her eyes.
"Can you please put a shirt on Calvin Klein ,"
"If you'd stop drooling over me then it wouldn't bother you as much ," I shot back flipping back on the chair yawning.

Surprisingly she was silent , that was a first I usually never win banter with her . I raise and eyebrow at her confused, she gulps before turning around again and running up the stairs with Sam trailing behind.

"Okay..." I say to myself closing my eyes dropping into a 3 minute sleep.

Then of course I was woken again by squealing.
"He's so cute,"
Well I guess Veronica meet Hayden.
Veronica comes down the stairs with Hayden in her arms and Mya trailing behind wide awake with Sam in her arms.

"Don't y'all think it's to damn early for the shouting , matter of fact it's to early for Veronica," I say getting up going in the kitchen.
"Shut up Collin," Mya says putting down Sam.

I take the lucky charms leaning on the island looking at them in the living room. Veronica doesn't look at me or even throw an insult as I was expecting again, is she sick or something or does she just not care about my shots at her?

Hayden looks at me confused , oh right he wasn't awake to know who I am.

I leave the lucky charms dusting off my hands , I go over to him putting my arms out for him to come. Veronica leans him forward for him to go, he hesitates for a second but opens his arms for me to take him.

"Hey buddy , I'm your uncle Collin," I tell him carry him back around to the island putting him to sit .
"Want some cereal?" I ask getting a smaller bowl.
He nods looking at the box , I wonder if he has ever eaten lucky charms?

I pour some for him and watch him eat it slowly , he smiles tasting the first marshmallow and continue eating with his hands.
"No spoon Collin?" Mya ask sitting on the couch.