Chapter 5: Mya {Game 3 }

I was wrapped up in my comforter wishing everybody would just go away and leave me let me to rot. I arrived here early this morning, I've locked myself in my old bedroom and have watched all the Harry Potter movies ....twice.

"No Draco don't tell them! Don't betray our love like much others have done to me ," I shout at the tv while shoving Pringles in my mouth.

I heard the soft 'purr' of Lucy my cat as she leaps onto my belly , I smiled brushing her fur . I love this cat ... I have left her for two plus years and she still loves me and treats me like i never left ,why can't cats be humans.

They're so gentle and royal suck ups! Perfect men that any girl in there right mind would want .

There was a loud knock on my door waking me up from the sleep that I didn't know I fell in to . I waited for my rude awakener to identify their self , they knock once more before saying." Mya, come out you got visitors ," I hear my lovely step niece ( if that's even a thing ) say through the door .
Ugh why can't people leave me alone .

" go away!" I shout annoyed .
The door knob jiggles as she tries to open the door , she groans loudly annoyed.
"Open the door Mya !your being a bitch!" She shouts back .
Where is her father? I wonder what he'll think of his angel when he hears her cussing me out.

Never mind that I'm the damn adult here !" Says the sixteen year old that's seen more pricks than the sea !"
Yep smooth Mya...you told her!
She yells annoyed again before I hear her footsteps stomping away.

Well I handled that well and maturely didn't i ?don't answer that.

Shit I'm gonna have to apologize to her .
I sit u dreading to go apologize to her , Lucy my cat tilts her head at me watching me with her big jade green eyes .
Fine I'll go! I dust off the crumbs and pieces of Pringles that fell on me.

I walk down the cold marble steps going into the sitting area , I stopped dead in my tracks .
Stephen and Klay was seated on the couch talking to my grandmother and Juliet (step niece ) I tried backing out the room quietly without them noticing me but of course nothing ever goes my way.

" look who's out of her coffin ," Juliet says smirking .
Did she ? Of course she did ... Why do I always fall for her tricks ! I should stop caring about people feelings .

Everyone's attention snapped to me , Stephen stood watching me .

I fold my arms trying to ignore how my heart rate increased.
"What are you doing here!"I glance at Klay who looks down guilty
" Mya can I talk to you please-"
" I don't want to talk to you Stephen we talked enough last night." I snapped at him.
Stephen opens his mouth probably to say something like ' I didn't know what I was doing' or ' I can't remember anything' but I didn't want to hear his excuses.

"Don't you have a game to get to ?" I ask watching klay .
Klay nods ."yes, yes we do but Stephen refused to go to Cleveland without you ," klay says watching Stephen trying to silently give him signal to take it from here and wheel me in and sadly I took the bait.

Stephen took my arm pulling me to the hall way by the laundry room.
"Are you really risking a game for me ?"
I ask watching up at him with hope in my eyes.
"Mya , I'm so sorry about what I did last night , I was so high I lost myself ,"he starts not taking his beautiful orbs off mines. " please forgive me, come with me to Cleveland , I can't do this without you and Riley ,I need you please don't leave me ,"

He was out of breath as he concluded his begging and apologizing.
"I'd never leave you Stephen and You didn't loose Riley ,we'll get her back I promise ."
I didn't get time to prepare myself as Stephen pressed his lips to mine.

His kiss was so genuine and soft, it wasn't demanding and hurried like most men I've kissed ...it was nice, finally. It took me a few seconds to react and kiss back but when I did, I did it with as much passion as I could.
We pulled away after what felt like 30/40 seconds.

My eyes flutter open to stare into his already opened green /Gray eyes, that was to clouded for me to read .
"So you'll come? "
" of course I will," I answer grinning at him as he beamed at me happily.

We moved apart quickly when klay pokes his head in the hall." Guys we got to go coach called , he said we come or run the stairs for every game and practice ," he says repeating whatever Steve was telling him.
Stephen groaned quietly ,Klay moves the phone from his ears, a playful smirk grows on his face.
"Was I interrupting ?"
Stephen glares at him " just give us a second ," klay obeys his orders but not after grinning at me and singing something along the lines of 'here comes the bride ' or 'here comes the miles' the second one makes no sense so it has to be the bride one.

Stephen turn back to me putting his arms on my hips firmly then pull me into him.
"Go get your stuff baby we'll finish this later ,"He whispers in my ear. I nod feeling like I was under a spell.

I run up the stairs quickly to get changed and get my bag .
Harry potter was still showing , Hermione Grangers words halts my movement for a second , I laugh hearing the cheeky coincidence .
"From Lavender brown ... She gave him a love potion!"
At least I fell for Stephen and not the moon.

We lost ... They put up a good fight but they didn't play the same . Stephen told the team what was going on with Riley in the locker room at half time . We arrived and Klay and steph check into the game ,two minutes before half time . The team made promises to come to court and speak but that was all up to Stephen's lawyer.

After the game Stephen took me back to the hotel leaving Klay to get a lift with coach or Dray.

Currently I had now finished taking a shower in the luxurious bathroom, I've never felt more like a princess in a beautiful royalty like bathroom.

I dressed in the bathroom in a over sized jersey and a shorts , I changed in the bathroom not because I don't trust Stephen not to look but because the bathroom was so amazing I wanted to be in it more. The floors were heated people! don't judge .

When I finally exit the bathroom Stephen shirtless body was asleep on the king sized cloud like bed. I guess I wasted to much time in the bathroom , it's not like anything was going to happen anyway ,we aren't even together we just kissed that's all.
Even though I wish we were ... I have to keep in mind I'm still just his maid.

That shares a bad with her boss and kisses her boss.

I crawl up on the bed , I rest my head on the pillow facing him . I couldn't help but stare at him , he was so ... Beautiful I know he's a guy but handsome just didn't cut it.
His features were soft but hard and hypnotizing.

His jawline and his nose that remind me so much of Riley , his lips also a reminder of Riley .
I missed her so much I promise Stephen and myself I won't let that demon of a woman take her.