Chapter 34: Date?

•Mya•

Monday .

I rolled my eyes overly annoyed by Ayesha's existence , Stephen decided that today will be a calm vacation day and so far this morning all we have done is sit in the lobby of the hotel talking.

It would have been nice and peaceful if Ayesha wasn't talking about her pregnancy so much and if wasn't Riley running around also annoyed about the baby talk.

I couldn't help but miss Zac, yesterday morning I had to carry him back to the Orphanage and he cried.

It was one of the most difficult things I had to do ever in my life, leave him crying for me, but that just drove me to leave sooner to get the house, so in three days I'm leaving.

Also yesterday after Riley went back to her parents , all night for hours I talked on the phone with Matthew .

It felt like i was sixteen again crushing in my high school years, I don't know why it sounds so childish and teenage like because I am still technically a teenager.

I guess living with Stephen and taking care of Riley forced me to grow up forgetting I was still a teen, but I don't regret any of it except sleeping with my boss of course.

I haven't spoken or messaged Matthew for the day so I don't know when he's arriving in Asia. I won't lie I'm a little excited , he's such a gentleman and his accent is so amazing. I have the biggest crush on his accent and he knew it by the way I kept complimenting . I so badly wanted to hear him whisper in my ear with that sexy voice!

Mya calm down breath , your fan girling so hard right now.

"Mya are you even paying attention ?" Ayesha snapped pulling me out my thoughts.
"No." I blink at her looking away checking my phone for any messages from Matthew.

"Oh . My . God. " Ayesha sat upright pulling a pillow over her belly. "Asia has some beautiful men," she was looking behind me at whoever entered the hotel.

I turned around spotting Matthew standing at the entrance looking around. Wow, Ayesha had to be so caught in her own drama to not notice Matthew at the party or even at the airport, plus does she not know she has a boyfriend right beside her.

"I know him he was at the party and at the airport," bingo Stephen at least you pay attention or was he just stalking who I was talking to.

I guess I got my answer to that when I saw him eyeing my dazed reaction to seeing him.

Matthew eyes found mine and he smiled, my heart melted as I stood making my way too him. I ignored Stephen's call , I loved how Matthew's eyes saw me and never left since it did.

He puts his duffle bag down , he immediately brings me into a hug when I was close enough.
"Hey," I giggle still holding him close.
"Hey," he replies pulling away showing off his perfect teeth in a smile.

From the small distance away it gave me enough space to let me observe every part of him up close. His eyes were the most amazing icy blue color , his sharp jaw line , his perfectly styled light brown hair , those lips that I desperately wanted to kiss , just...his.

He was honestly model-like beautiful , he looked no older than twenty three , he had that entire teenage look yet he has maturity way beyond his years.

"Hey," Stephen says cutting in.
I didn't even notice him standing there , of course he interrupts this !

Matthew tears his eyes from mine looking over to Stephen and they shake hands awkwardly. I notice Stephen trying to be intimidating,
he does realize he isn't my father and Matthew isn't a teenage boy he can threaten right?

"What you doing in Asia? Matthew right?" He smiles the most fake smile he can put on moving closer to me.

I narrow my eyes at him seeing what he's trying to do , I'm not your property Wardell.
"He came for me," I move next to Matthew turning direction to face Stephen.

Matthew smiles down at me wrapping an arm around my waist , which Stephen glares at.
"Now if you'll excuse me , I'm taking a day off ,"
With that I took Matthew's hand from my waist holding his hand and drags him up to the front desk to get his room key . When we do we quickly went to the elevator ,When the doors close Matthew lets out a breath .
"That was awkward,"

I laugh nodding. " yes it was,"

We make it to his room, I shut the door watching him drop his duffle bag on the bed and undress from his Jacket and shoes .

I bite my lip holding back myself from jumping him , I haven't had sex in a while so the little control I had was showing.

I needed him so much! Is that bad ? I know we barely knew each other but I really like him and he makes my heart skip beats . I really wanted him naked ! Fuck it I don't care about nobody's opinion.

"Mya?" I blink realizing I was staring at him hungrily and he noticed .
"Sorry just a little distracted , " I mumble taking a seat on the bed.

He doesn't reply , he moves closer on the bed facing me. I turn to him also putting one leg on the bed and leaving the other on the floor .

Then he just leaned in and pressed his lips to mine, I was shocked at first but then I kissed back and no there wasn't any bombs this isn't a cartoon but there was a lot of emotion and I loved every second of it. He pulls away but stays close enough that our lips were still brushing together as we breath , he finally pulls away sitting back.

My eyes flutter open to see him already staring at me with adoration or love? in his eyes.
"Go on a date with me Mya?"

I nod quickly before throwing myself at him , he falls back on the bed and the simple kiss turns to a make out session but he kept his hands only on my waist and neck. Ugh he was such a gentleman and respectable ! I loved it

___________________________

Fun fact: My crush name is Matthew 😂🙈

One more name needed to complete the ten suggestions for Zac.

I decided that the other chapter I will choose the name since I updated 33 and 34 on the same day.

Enter name here __________