Chapter 38: Arrival & baby Ryan Curry

The house was finally finished , we called the agency two days ago and they are expected to arrive tomorrow

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The house was finally finished , we called the agency two days ago and they are expected to arrive tomorrow . But before they arrive Collin, Blake and I are going over to Stephen's guest house to get the rest of my belongings.

Which Is kind of difficult , the plan is drive to air port , pack everything in two hours then return to the airport and back home before 7 p.m. Keep in mind the plane ride is 4 hours long.

So it's 5 a.m , four hour flight  we'll arrive at 9/ minutes to 10 maybe , have to get everything in three hours time then back at the airport at 2 p.m. And back to Arizona at six/ seven.

"You sure you don't want me to come?" Matthew asks sitting up in bed .
"Yeah babe it's fine , I'll be back soon," I lean down pecking his lips quickly.
Collin hunks his horn once again to hurry me up, I roll my eyes telling Matthew a last goodbye .

"Finally you take so damn long , the plane will leave us," he argues waiting for me to get in before speeding off.

One thing I miss about the perks of working for Stephen was the free and luxurious traveling , no rush , no hassle the plane leaves when we want it too.

"Why'd you bring the dog?" Blake groans moving the dog from his lap.
I smile reaching back to pet Dayah she has gotten so much bigger from when the first time we got her . At first I was planning on sending him Dubai with Sam but then Collin fell in love with her so therefore.

Collin rolls his eyes , Blake and Collin argued the entire way to the airport about the dog , annoying the fuck out of me !
"Can you shut up now?" I ask letting the people take Dayah to the plane.
They glare at each other following me to our plane gate, thank gosh we have no luggage except Dayah if you want to call her 'luggage'.

So getting on the plane was much faster, Collin and I fought for the window seat but of course he won. He sat by the window while i sat next to him and Blake in the row in front.

I yawn resting my head on Collin's lap after we take off, it was pretty early and these days I felt drained every morning.

" hey Mya, do you think your making the best decision?" He asks suddenly.
I turn my head looking up at him confused about what he meant.
" I mean, you always had the dream to go to university and get your degree like me ." He looks down at me seriously before he continues.

"Your adopting a child and you moved even further from the university , you do realize that once Hayden is here your dream is gone,"

I frown registering what he just told me, he had a point and amazing one at that. I did say after Asia I was enrolling myself into university but then I met Hayden and I forgot all about it .

"I know Collin , but dreams change sometimes, I'm going to be a mom and I'll get a job a proper one that doesn't include sex ," Collin screws his face in disgust most likely imaging Stephen and I. "And plus I can still do it online or night classes maybe,"

His Maid ( rewriting )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें