Chapter 47: Matthew's bad side

I groan resting my head on the counter, I have the major head ache and to make it worst I remember EVERYTHING from last night.
"Mummy you okay?" Hayden ask walking down the hall slowly holding Cameron's hands letting him waddling /walk.

I look up at them sending a fake smile , I nod picking up Cameron putting him on the counter . Hayden pulls himself up on the stool next to me , grabbing the cereal box from next to me.

I look up at Cameron who hand a toy in his mouth , it was covered in saliva and bite marks.
"That's not to eat," I tell him pulling his hand way from his mouth making the toy fall on the counter.
He pouts at me setting up his face to cry.
"Don't." I say warningly.

He stops , his frown turns to a sly smile , I couldn't help but smile back at him . I took that moment to take in his developing features , not to be mean or anything but I'm so glad he took absolutely nothing from the Curry's side of the family tree.

His dark eyes he got from my mother, his complexion from well I don't know at the moment because my family and myself is very fear in complexion . His beautifully huge curly brownish/redish hair from his mummy!! He absolutely took nothing from Stephen , not the nose or eye shape or even face shape. Did I have sex with someone else and I don't remember?

Well at least this time the sex was on accident and I remember that he wore a condom. So I'm safe this time , why the hell is he even in Arizona?

God now he knows which state I live in, I'm hoping that he doesn't stay long and see Matthew and tell him about our encounter.

I hear the door open and slam close and Matthew comes storming in. When I see the expression on his face , I gulp getting up . I take Cameron off the counter putting him on the floor , I lift Hayden from him shoulders off the chair putting him on his feet.
"Take your brother to your room,"

He waits till they disappear in the hallway to snap at me.
"So you just go around fucking everybody!" He shouts .

What the hell is he talking about?
I look behind him seeing Elijah enter the house pulling his suitcase in . He sees me and smiled before sending a wave , he glance at his brother before rushing off to his bedroom.

"Matthew you need to calm down I don't-" he slams an orange file on the counter.
"You don't know what I'm talking about right ?"

I look from him to the file before moving over , I open it pulling the printed pictures out and there it was. Pictures of me and Stephen kissing and dancing in the club , then the last one when I went into the bathroom with him. I gulp keeping my eyes on the paper.

"I can explain,"
"Well I'm fucking waiting Mya!"

I look back at him seeing he's trying to hold back his rage , his jaw was clenched and his hands in fists at his sides.

"I was drunk and I told him no but he-he,"

"Oh- okay that just solves everything right ?, Does me asking you to marry me not matter!," he starts spacing and pulling at his hair. " if you can't be Loyal to me why the fuck are we doing this Mya!"

I was lost for words, I slowly took a seat on the stool trying to hold back my tears. Good going Mya you fucked up another relationship.

Wait . How did he even get these pictures.

"How did you get these," I ask softly more to myself.
"What?" He snaps .
I stand turning to him getting just as angry as he was.
"How the fuck did you get these!, do you have people spying on me?!" I yell.
"Maybe we shouldn't get married if your a fucking stalker," I pick up the pictures throwing it at him.

He moves quickly to me pushing me against the wall , he raise his fist and I close my eyes waiting for impact but I hear his fist it the wall next to me.
"I was just trying to protect you !" He shouts in my face.

"From what ?, I can handle myself Matthew,"

He glares at me stepping back , he starts looking for something around the kitchen leaving me stunned at the wall.

"You know what Mya you aren't super woman okay , people in this fucking word is bad and will hurt you but if your to stupid to move on from someone who hurt you then maybe you deserve to be a side hoe," he says picking up his car keys .

I watched him walk out the house and slam the door behind him . I slide down the wall pulling my knees to my chest , I cover my eyes with my hands letting my tears fall.

I feel two small pairs of arms circle me , I move my legs down pulling Elijah and Hayden into my arms hugging them tightly .
"It's okay Mya , Matty is just sad," Elijah says with his head on my shoulder.

Cameron comes slowly waddling out the hall, he eventually reaches me and sat by my feet to young to understand what was going on.

I really fucked up this time.

But you know what maybe Matthew and I shouldn't be together ? Maybe he's right ? I can't be loyal to him then I shouldn't be with anyone . But I sure as hell isn't going to be ANYONES side piece .