Chapter 35: I'm so into you

•Mya•

🎶A little less conversation and a little more touch my body
Cause I'm so into you🎶

 Our first intentions was to go on a date right after our make out session but after we stopped we ended up laying on the bed watching reruns of girl meets world and talking about our lives

Our first intentions was to go on a date right after our make out session but after we stopped we ended up laying on the bed watching reruns of girl meets world and talking about our lives.  We fell asleep soon after cuddled together.

During our talk yesterday I found out almost everything about his life; he was born in Europe and moved to America two years ago, a year after he moved his mom died from cancer and he adopted his baby brother and brought him back to America, his dad left before he was born , he has an older sister in america who's a model,  his middle name is Pete and his last name is Carter , he is 23 , he's is a photographer and a architect .

He's perfect!

I get up before him about 7:20 a.m. , I sit up looking over at the sleeping Matthew. He's so cute, my eyes trail down realizing he was no longer in the clothes I last saw him in, he was now only in his boxers and a tank top.

I bite my lip running my hand down his chest, I'm so incredible horny what the hell is going on with me?

I lean down pressing my lips to his, his hands move to my waist kissing me back.

I smiled pulling away , he opens his eyes smiling back at me, his hands rub up and down my sides. " You have been sexually frustrated since yesterday Baby girl,"

I blush sitting up , I guess he noticed .

well obviously Mya ! You have been eye sexing him the entire time yesterday.
"Soon darling," he leans up and kiss my cheek before getting off the bed.
"Where going on that date today , so get ready," he goes into the bathroom and I hear the tap open .
"Well I'll be in my room , it's two doors down on the right," I get off the bed leaving his room.

As soon as I exit I see Stephen banging on my door, oh right I have work today but it's not nine yet so he has no right to be at my door. He spots me walking up to him and he turns to me angry.

"Where were you?!"
I lightly push him from my door opening it with my key card.
"I had the day off," I say simply.

He follows me inside continuing the twenty questions, at this point I don't care about loosing my job I only have two more days working anyway .
"Did you fuck him?"

I wish Stephen I wish I did.

I ignored him taking out my clothes to wear, that got him extremely mad because he shoved me into a wall.
"Mya I already told you, you are mine ,"
I glare at him shoving him away from me  , all my anger just poured out spiraling out of control .