Chapter 41 : Never again

Collin

I open my eyes squinting from the sunlight shining through the glass sliding door, I groan covering my face with my arm . I have the worst headache ever from this hangover , I drank way to much last night.

Wait.

Glass sliding doors? Where am I ?

I sat up slowly looking around what appears to be a hotel room, there was movement beside me confusing me further. I slowly move the covers off the body next to me , I jump off the bed moving away from her quickly.

It was Veronica and she was naked , there was a sudden cold breeze informing me that I was just as naked as her.

Oh my god what the fuck happened last night?!

I grab my boxers off the ground pulling it on quickly , I pull on all my clothes that I can fine .
Where are my jeans?!!
I check in the small bathroom but it wasn't there , I continued looking till I was interrupted.

"Where are you going,"

I dreaded turning to see her expression, I really didn't want to offend her but this was a mistake and it shouldn't of happened.
Mya is gonna kill me!

"Uh-um back by Mya," I stutter out finally turning around but avoiding eye contact.

"You regret it don't you,"
I look up at her sadly seeing her pulling the covers up to cover her upper body.
I sign sitting on the edge of the bed , I run my hands through my low cut hair thinking up the best way to break it to her easy.

"Veronica , you can do better than me . I'm a player and I don't do relationships, you have a child to take care of it just won't work ," I explained truthfully.

She quickly ditches the covers climbing onto my lap , I silently prayed my male regions doesn't act up in my boxers.
"I want it to work Collin, I'll do anything for you ,"

Woah , let's calm down there Veronica .

I lift her off my lap by her hips placing her on the bed before getting up , standing in front her awkwardly.

"No , Veronica just stop,"
"You want this and your dick isn't denying it ," she reach forward grabbing me through my boxers.

I yelp squeezing my eyes shut , damn it why does my body betray me !

"Veronica," it was suppose to be warningly but instead it came out like a moan .

"Just let it happen Collin," she comes off the bed and onto her knees.

I don't remember last night but I surely will remember this and as much as I wanted to stop her advancements I just couldn't , so I let it happen.

•Mya•

I curse silently when the phone goes to voice mail , I redial and call again.

Where the hell are they?

"Babe calm down , they're probably still sleeping ," Matthew says throwing Hayden's dirty diaper in the bin.
"It's 4 p.m. Matthew I'm worried , I knew we shouldn't  of left them in the club ," I sign rubbing my temples.

It goes to voice mail again , I sign dropping my phone on the couch.

Sam walks into the room with Dayah following behind, he pouts going over to sit by Hayden.
"Is mummy coming back soon?" He ask .
"Yes baby she-"

The front door opens and Collin strolls in casually , he gives us a two finger wave before heading up the stairs to the bathroom. Then Veronica comes in , her head down and her hair tied up in a one with the biggest hickey on her shoulder .

My face screws in disgust as I realize what they were doing since yesterday night , gross.
"Mummy !" Sam runs to her hugging her legs.
"Stop shouting I have a headache," she grumbles tapping his back .

She walks past me to the kitchen searching the cabinets for aspirin. " I'll take the boys outside," Matthew says knowing I'm going to question her.
I wait till they leave and then go by the island watching her take her tablets.

She blinks at me , she doesn't say anything she just looks at me waiting.
"Wha-"
"Yes we had sex , can we move on ," she snaps angrily .

The fuck?

"What did he do ?" I ask knowing my brother can be an ass sometimes.
"Nothing okay , no need to worry whatever happened will never happen again . Kay" she slams the plastic cup on the table .
"He doesn't want a relationship?"

Her face went from angry to sad , she throws her arms around me sobbing into my top.
"Why doesn't he want me ?"
"He does Veronica believe me, he just don't want to be in a long distance relationship or any at that matter and he isn't ready to be a father ," I tell her rubbing her back .

"But I think I - I-" she stops her sentence seeing Collin walk into the kitchen.

She quickly dries her eyes turning to the wall so he doesn't see she was crying , I turn to Collin forcing a smile.
"Sorry to interrupt but I think I'm going to head back to campus , I have classes to catch up on," he says painfully keeping his eyes on me as if he was scared to look at Veronica.

I pout tiptoeing and pulling him into a hug .
"Don't forget to tell Hayden bye,"
He nods kissing my cheek before disappearing to the back yard.

Veronica sobs again behind me , I signed rubbing my hands through my hair.

I don't know what to tell her because I know how she's feeling right now and there's nothing that can fix her pain but time.

Collin you asshole.

___________________________

Sorry guys that's the end of Veronica and Collin 😭😭 Maybe 😉
These two chapter were short because it was just covering their flirtationship .

Vote and comment !!