Chapter 20: Love

[ WARNING: explicit  scenes ahead , skip to next chapter if under 15 ,read at your own risk]

(Sorry for any mistakes)
I held onto Riley jumping around , I was pulled into a side hug by Seth as we celebrate in the stands.

The screaming of the Warriors supporters was bouncing off the walls with excitement as we count down the last seconds before we were champions.

"5!, 4!, 3!,2!,1!"
Mrs. Curry was the loudest screaming her head off. She took off moving past the crowds sprinting through the crowds to her son with her husband ,Seth and I close behind.

"Daddy won!," Riley cheers , the sleep still present in her voice.
"Yes baby girl! Daddy won," I tell her jumping in my spot beside the hugging Stephen and Dell.

Stephen turned to us after hugging Seth and Sonya . His face beamed brighter if that was even possible, he leaned closer to Riley grinning making her lean back blushing.
"Daddy won Riley!"
He scooped her up in his arms spinning her around.
Riley clapped happily wrapping her arms around his shoulder when he stop and turn back to me.

I smiled at him shyly.
"You won Stephen,"
He rest Riley on her feet taking small steps towards me, I could feel eyes and camera lenses staring at us, waiting to see what we'd do next .

He grabbed me by the waist pulling me roughly into him staring into my hazel eyes .
"Stephen their watching us," I mumble softly trailing my eyes down to his lips which were inches from mine.
He grins moving closer .
"It's time they know who I'm in love with,"

He press his lips against mine softly , the kiss was filled with passion, love, lust ....happiness. My arms slowly wrapped around his neck bringing him closer leaving enough space for Riley whom was unfortunately standing between our make out session.

He pulls away before this kiss could turn any more heated. He stares in my eyes with an indescribable look before turning back at his shocked family / fans and... Ayesha.

Dell gave an 'we'll talk about this later 'look.
Sonya shocked face turned into a grin and the reports were to shocked to ask questions .

Ayesha pushed past Seth pulling Stephen into a hug. Stephen uncomfortably hugs her back so the paparazzi wouldn't start rumors which will start either way because of our little 'make out session' a minute ago.

I pick up Riley just as the confetti starts falling. She open her hands and mouth trying to catch some of the golden confetti that fell . Stephen wraps his arms around my waist pulling the two of us in a hug.
"Stephen, let's go we gotta go up on stage!" Kay shouts still bouncing around gleaming.
Stephen took Riley kissing my temple jugging to the stage leaving the family , Ayesha and I.

Sonya comes beside me grinning. " welcome to the family officially hunny," she says bringing me in to a tight hug .
I was kind of shocked to be honest I thought she was a 'Wardesha '/'Stephesha' guru. I'm guessing Ayesha nor Seth expected that because their shocked (Ayesha pissed off) face was clear as day.

"Thank you Sonya," I tell her pulling away from the hug.
I didn't want to disagree with her and tell her off but at the same time I couldn't, Stephen just made it clear to the world that we are now an official couple.

All the rumors in the magazines that Stephen is sneaking around with his 'hot' maid was now confirmed.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder drawing my attention.
"Excuse miss. We'd like to ask you some questions with Stephen and your affa-"
"No thank you," I say kindly moving away from the paparazzi going closer to the stage.
And so it begins , I'm gonna be stalked by men with cameras.