Chapter 52: Good-bye Matthew

Commenter : another one?
😂😂😂 my exact reaction writing the previous chapter until I realized that she only had one child . Cameron and adopted Hayden, so she really only have two children for now , it seems like a lot of children but tbh she's just have been taking care of everybody else's kids. Riley , Sam , Ara-Bella , Elijah etc now it's time for her children its like to much 😂

Names!!!?? This is my favorite part I love my readers commenting it legit excites me seeing you guys comment!

Anyone predicts the gender..... or if it will even live to know its gender 👀
______________________________

I sat on our bed with my eyes narrowed at Matthew . It was the Tuesday after the party and Collin , Veronica and Blake decided to stay for the week and help me cope. Matthew was completely silent the entire time he packed his belongings , I was happy that he decided to be silent because I didn't wanna hear his apologies.

After we was done he leaving going to the living room to meet Elijah , I follow him close behind . As much as I didn't want him to leave I stayed quiet , when Elijah saw me he runs over giving me a hug.
" I'm going to miss you Mya," he says as tears fell.
" I'll miss you too ," I say squatting to hug him.
At first I was angry with Elijah also but I realized that he was just a kid he didn't know any better , Matthew did and he allowed this to go on for to long.

And no if your asking me if I decided to kick Elijah out I didn't , when Matthew came back today he said he'd take Elijah with him . I guess he got the girl to agree to marry him or something. Even though I wanted Elijah to stay I had no say in it and as Veronica said I have a baby on the way losing Elijah is good.

" okay I'll show you both out ," Collin say opening the front door that was legit feet away from them.
I didn't blame him for his attitude and hatred towards them , he hated them for using his sister and as much as I wanted to hate them too I couldn't.

"Um- Mya , I left something for you upstairs ,"
Matthew says softly so the others won't hear.
" okay," I say flatly.
He opens his mouth again and I knew it was to apologize again, I cut him off quickly ," good-bye Matthew,"

He lowers his head nodding , he taps Elijah's back softly signaling for him to exit the house.
" bye," I hear Elijah say softly waving Hayden.
Hayden looks away from him looking down at the ground , I frown at the devastated look on Elijah's face as he leaves.
Collin shuts the door loudly behind them , out of everyone he was the most pissed about it , I had to hold him back from finding Matthew and beating him up that day.

Hayden slips out the room going back to Elijah's old room that the rest of kids were playing .{ Cameron , Ara-Bella, Ford, Sam and himself}
I sign defeated flopping down on the couch, I lean back on the couch closing my eyes.
"Is this shit karma?" I asked no one in general.
"I get pregnant with Stephen's kid and keep his child from him ," I grip my hair puffing out air."Cameron is gonna be two! And he's not gonna have a dad either,"
I shake my head opening my eyes to look at the mini group that was staring at me in worry.
" I can't have all three of my kids growing up without a father and not even knowing who they are , Cameron has a chance to get to know his father someone who wants him ..."

"Mya I don't-" Veronica starts but I cut her off.
"I'm going to tell Stephen , he might be a dick but he'll help with Cameron ," I say convincing my self on this decision.
" woah, woah, let's calm down , you had a reason you kept Cameron away in the first place Mya," Veronica says trying to talk me out of what I was saying.

Well....because first of all I wanted nothing to Ayesha and I didn't want to seem like I was using Cameron to get to Stephen.
"She could go to court like she did with Riley but this time she will win because she's with Stephen and already has two children and a cooking show, you will lose Cameron,"

She had a point I am an unemployed mother of soon to be three while both of Riley and Ryan's parents are making thousands weekly.
"Then I'll get a job , a good one," I tell her.
Veronica groan loudly shaking her head most likely thinking I was stupid doing this .

"Veronica you have to understand she's going to be alone with no help , we're going back to Dubai ,she'll be alone going through her pregnancy,"

She signs looking away from both of us, she spots Blake coming into the room hair still wet from the shower. She breaths in relief seeing him as if he'd talk "sense " into me.
" can you please tell her she's being stupid!" Veronica tells a confused Blake.
"Why?"
"She wants to tell Stephen about Cameron so he'd help her ,"

He stays silent with a raised eyebrow thinking about this situation most likely observing the pros and cons of this situation .
"I think she should," he finally says taking my side leaving Veronica on her one man team.
Veronica scoffs shaking her head, "I totally disagree," she gets ups agreeing leaving the room mumbling about checking the kids.

" your doing the right thing because if it was the other way around , you would have wanted to know you had a son right?"
I nod agreeing with Collin.
"But.... I don't think now is the best time , take your time and really think about this Mya, your really fragile right now and your overthinking this mother thing ... i bet you'll be an amazing mother to those too and this one," Blake says smiling down at my mini bump that actually hadn't started showing through my sweater.

"She will be," Collin says smiling.

I smiled back before standing , they didn't stop me or asked where I was going I guess they knew I needed time.
" why don't you join us in Dubai for Christmas?" He suggests loud enough for me to hear but I don't reply.
I walk past the kids room where Veronica was trying to get them to come downstairs and eat breakfast. I silently closed the bedroom door but stood by it , the bedroom looked empty and bland without Matthew's stuff. His jewelry that would be placed randomly in the room on the side table or dresser , or his jackets that would be hung on the back of the computer chair , the drawers half closed because he wouldn't put his clothes properly in the draw.

I closed my eyes sucking in a breath holding back the tears , he might of been an ass and I cheated on him twice most likely less than he cheat on me but... he was the first person I've fell in love with.

I don't think I was truly in love with Stephen , it was obviously just lust.

Should have know Matthew's love was a game now I can't get him out of my brain, such a shame.

And I was doing just fine before I met him.

I spot a box on the chair that I don't remember being there ,must be what Matthew meant by he left something. I felt a queazy feeling in my stomach , I rest my hand on my belly picking up the slightly heavy box with the other hand. I sit on the bed with it, I didn't waste anytime opening it . There was a camera and a black bag , I took out the camera smiling at it .

He knew how much I loved helping him take pictures pictures maybe he was trying to tell me to try to pursue this ? I stared at it for a while examining all the details of it trying to figure out why he named this camera his favorite one.
Then I remember the black bag , I took it out unzipping it . My mouth dropped watching the loads of Euros , I screeched loudly alerting the entire house. I search through the money finding what I was looking for... a note.

'you were always there for me when I needed you the most Mya, I know I was a shitty fiancé and I'm sorry for that . I wish I got to marry you I would of been one lucky guy but I didn't deserve you and I knew that that's why I couldn't go through this.
This is going to kill me when it's over , I don't wanna think about it but believe when I say I loved you .

I was using you Mya be mad at me you should , I'm a jackass .
I really want Elijah to stay here so I'm still in America , I couldn't go through with it as much as I wanted to the wrong reasons were over powering the good reasons.
This money is for you , use it however you want too just be safe and move on Mya... I hope you find someone to treat you better .

Your a free spirit Mya be the greatest you can be , don't give up '

I put down the paper staring at the grey rug , I could hear all the kids and the others reacting to the money and note but I was to far gone in my head to make out what they were saying.
I felt like I was running out of breath.
______________________
Merry Christmas guys🎁