Chapter 45: Surprise

•Mya•

"We are going to be late our reservations will be taken ," I shout for Matthew to hear in the bathroom.
"It's fine babe just hurry," he shouts back .

I groan turning back to Cameron, I grab his foot pulling back to the spot he crawled away from . He giggle wiggling around trying to turn on his back .
" Cam , let me change you ," I groan pulling his pampers off.

He thankfully stayed still for a few seconds letting me put on a new pampers, as soon as the last part was stuck he was on his hands and knees crawling away from me.

Hayden runs into the room with his jeans in his hands and his shoes already on.
"Hayden!, I told you to put on your jeans before your shoes,"

I pick him out putting him to sit on the bed, I slip off his shoes , I stop grabbing   Cameron's wrist before he can slide off the other side of the bed.
"Get back here," I pull him back on the bed dragging him next to Hayden.

I quickly put on Hayden's pants then Cameron's, I sighted as he starts flaying and fussing trying to kick off the jeans .
"Cameron stop it!" I tell him buttoning his jeans with much difficulty.

"Matthew can you help ?!" I shout frustrated.
"I'm kind of busy ,"

I glare at the bathroom door , the hell is he doing so long in the bathroom?
I pick up Cameron putting him on my hip and take Hayden's hand pulling him along to the bathroom.

I squeeze past Matthew who was standing by the sink with Elijah sitting on the counter in front him . I let Hayden sit on the toilet seat and I put Cameron on the counter next to Elijah.

"What are you doing...?" Matthew looks at me through mirror sending me a cheeky grin then shows me Elijah's slicked down hair.
"I'm doing his hair ,"

I blink at him blankly, I look from him to Elijah , the poor kid hair was slicked to his head and neck.

"If he's suppose to look like young Draco Malfoy , your doing a great job ," I gently push him back moving in front of Elijah.
Matthew squeezes past me to the other side where I was previously standing .

"Can you go dress them please and bring back Cam after ," I tell him .

I mess up Elijah's hair getting a brush, Matthew squeezed past me with the two kids following my orders. To be honest this house is getting two small with two adults and three growing boys , the other house needs to hurry up , it's almost a year now it's been building / furnishing.

I fix Elijah's hair to a his fro-hawk, he turns to the mirror behind him and smile nodding .
"Like it right?" I ask already knowing his answer.

I hold his hands helping him jump off the counter , I cringe seeing the state of my hair , my turn to fix my hair.
Being to lazy to really do my hair -even though it's my birthday- I just pulled all up in a pony tail .

"In coming!" Matthew yells just as Cameron comes waddling in.

He takes two steps past the door before falling on his hands and knees, I smile picking him up . It's so cute how fast he learned to walk , two weeks ago he was still crawling , months before that he had opened his eyes for the first time .

"Oh, my baby boy is getting big," I pick him up kissing all over his face not missing a spot.

I put him on the counter , I huff looking at the growing Afro Cameron has. I'm wondering if to cut his hair short or to leave it let it grow out longer? I just moisturize his hair before exiting the bathroom with him.

To my surprise my three other gentlemen were dressed fancy , I smile at them handing Cameron to Matthew.
I need a picture of the classic men .

I snap a couple of picks before Matthew ushers us all out the door , we strap them all in their car/booster seats before leaving to the restaurant.

*
"Matthew , how much money did you spend ," I whisper following the waiter to the "private room "
Hayden points at the food on the other peoples plates notifying me that I have been starving my poor child. I pull down his hand for him to stop pointing and walked faster to keep up with Matthew.
"Relax not much,"

We finally reach the dark wooden door , I narrow my eyes at Matthew . When he says 'not much' or something along those lines , it means a lot.
"Matthew I told you that you can't he spend-" I started my argument. But it was interrupted by a ton of people in the room behind the wooden door yelling.

"Surprise,"

I grab my chest jumping in shock , I fucking hate surprises , since Cameron I have had enough. That was enough surprises for my life time ,I need no more.
"I hate you all," I say putting Hayden down.

They laugh before surrounding me and the kids, all of them wishing me happy birthday. I didn't realize how many friends I had developed over the year, and they are really good friends to help keep Cameron hidden from the world and Stephen.

"Happy birthday short stack," Kyrie says hugging me briefly.
We make small talk for a while but I couldn't help but keep glancing at my kids, Cameron was playing with Collin which send my mama bear nerves on edge and Hayden who was playing with Blake's daughter.

After a few more minutes Kyrie moved on to someone else to talk to and I quickly made my way back to Matthew.
"Thank you babe, but you didn't have to go all out," I inform him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Anything for my Queen,"he says softly before pressing his lips to mine.

"But the surprises aren't over," he takes my arms from his shoulders before taking a step away from me.

I didn't even realize that everyone was watching us ,except Cameron who was distracted by the plastic spoon in his hand and Hayden with his new friend.

I knew what he was about to do before he even did it. He slowly lowers to one leg , my hands flew to cover my mouth and tears filled my eyes.
He reached in his pocket pulling out a black box .

"Mya Olavangé, I love you with every inch of my body, everyday that I wake up next to you i feel like I'm the luckiest man on earth," he stumbles a bit nervously but he continues. " I want to raise Cameron and Hayden with you , I want them to grow up and to be called their dad ,maybe even our own children after they are off to college," he jokes making the crowd laugh. " now Mya , will you do me the honors of being my wife ?"

There was a slight pause due to my shock but when I came back down to earth I said yes, I throw myself at him sending us both on the ground.

This just felt so right being with Matthew , no drama , nothing but living , loving and taking care of the children. Plus he is completely honest with me as far as I know , I'd be stupid to not marry him and finally have a proper family.

"I love you too,"

___________________________
I'm in love with Hayden and Cameron💕 Sorry for any bad spelling ! ☺️