Chapter 36: Sucker punch

•Mya•

I leave tomorrow morning and it's a very emotional evening since Zac is taking it hard. I brought him to the hotel today and while eating in the dinning room / café I told him , even though I assured him I'm coming back he's still taking it hard.

He's a toddler , he doesn't know any better and he probably is afraid to be abandoned .

He plucks the pineapples off the pizza, he finally stopped his silent crying and is just staring quietly.
"So Zac I picked a name for you ,"
He looks up excited .
"Your first name will be Hayden and middle name Kai, you like it?"
He grins nodding happily , I smile at him taking a sip out of my soda.

Matthew enters the room and I couldn't help but smile, I left him earlier this morning to pack and then he said he'll meet me here when I get Zac.
" Oh , Zac or should I call you Hayden now?" He nods smiling. " okay Hayden . I'd like you to meet my boyfriend Matthew , we'll be living with him when you go to America for a while ," I introduce as Matthew sits in the empty chair next to me waving at him.

Hayden looks between me and Matthew , I couldn't tell what he was thinking because his face was blank of expression.

"He's adorable," Matthew whispers in my ear.
I giggle nodding , I think what makes him even cuter is how short he is for his age . He's the shortest three year old ever and it's adorable.

Hayden stuck his hand out over the table to shake his hand , Matthew looks at me chuckling he reached over shaking Hayden's small hands amazed .
"Nice to meet you Hayden,"

He smiles at the sound of his new name , he nods at Matthew before returning to his pizza. I sneak a peck on Matthew's cheek , he smiles wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I'm happy that he finally stop bugging me to go back to the doctor's since I threw up twice after the first time during our make out. Thank you food poisoning, because of you I can't have the D without throwing up.

Matthew takes my chin moving it up connecting our lips , our kiss lasted seconds before he pulls away. I smile looking back at Hayden and burst out laughing seeing him blocking his eyes.

Oh my gosh he is so cute!

He moves his hands giggling , his smile drops when he sees Stephen storming up to our table with Riley running to keep up with him . Matthew held my hand seeing how tense I got seeing him coming .

Stephen slaps a thick white envelope on the table , Hayden jumped from the slap sound.
Riley waves at Hayden before wiggling up to sit next to him , Hayden smiles back still scared at Stephen's movements.

"Here you go Mya, you know your a real bitch ! Your leaving Riley for another child ," I glared at him getting ready to throw my glass at him.
" Hayden take Riley to get candy ," Matthew says calmly sliding a twenty to Hayden.

Thank god these three year olds are wise beyond there years and does what they are told.

They ran off and Matthew's attitude changed from the usual mellow and calm , it was like he flipped a switch.
"I really suggest you leave before I make you leave ," Matthew threatens still sitting down .

Stephen laughs finding this situation funny for whatever reason." You think you have her huh?, I can come in and take her away she's a hoe anyway you probably can't please her,"

What the fuck?!
A hoe! I'm the hoe in this situation? I wish I never did anything with him ! But once I leave Asia I will have nothing to do with him and will never see him again.

Matthew stood in a flash and his fist collides with Stephen's face , Stephen was knock on his ass holding his nose. Before Stephen can get up and fight back Matthew was storming off , I pick up the envelope from the table before following behind him not sparing Stephen a look.

When he reached by the kids he was completely calm like nothing happen, Hayden turns and smile at us showing his candies he bought .
" ready to go buddy?"
Hayden nods and open his arms for Matthew to pick him up and with that Matthew leaves the dinning room.

It's shocking how open Hayden is to Matthew because usually he isn't with anybody but myself and that's great he's opening up ! Maybe he'll start talking to me soon.

I kneel in front Riley , she pouts sadly throwing her arms around me in a hug.
"I'll miss you mama," I hug her back signing.
"I'll miss you too Riley ," I pull away from the hug holding her hands . " listen any time you need me just call , I'm getting a new number so only you will know it okay ?"
She nods sadly .

I take out a pen and paper from my hand bag writing down my new number then put it in her jeans pocket.
" our secret okay ," I put the pen back in my bag standing. "I love you,"

I hear Stephen walking up behind me , I turn around glaring , he was holding his bleeding nose looking genuinely sad.
"Mya please don't do this,"
I narrowed my eyes at him .
"You did this Stephen, not me,"

And with that I left the dinning room meeting Matthew in my room .

* 4:24 a.m.*

I finally pull away from the extremely long hug with Hayden wiping my tears , he was also a sobbing mess . Mrs.Mitto comes over putting a hand on his shoulder , I stand blinking the tears away .

I wave watching Hayden walk back into the Orphanage , I sign when the door close behind them .
I feel Matthew's arm wrap around my waist from behind , I lean my head back on his chest .
"Come on babe we have a house to get ready for him,"

___________________________

I was so distracted writing this , I am watching Logan Paul on YouTube and other youtubers !

But anyway yeah so this story is just a filler because I'm speeding things up .

Also I'm gonna say Mya had sex with Stephen about 4 almost 5 months ago , so Ayesha is about to pop any second or even in the next part!