── chapter three

NELSON SAT BESIDE Cam with a pillow case over his head while Lavar and Vienna stares at him, trying not too laugh since they were filming for the video. "Ladies and gentlemen, as you can see we're on a van right now." Cam said calmly while Nelson made mumbling noises due to his hoodie sleeves that were in his mouth. He looks over to Nelson who kept making noises and yelled, "Yo, shut up!"

You could hear Vienna begin laughing in the backround but she stops when Lavar covers her mouth. "As you guys see right now, we're headed to Dallas, Texas for our AAU tournament." Cam spoke once again. "Today we have AAU tryouts for the boys then tomorrow its the girls. We already have one recruit which is Vienna Anderson, she's sitting over there with Lavar."

The camera points to her and she stares at it, blinking. "You guys might know her as Nelson's girlfriend." Vienna was quick to deny it.

"Bro shut the fuck up!"

"Anyways!" Cam started, letting out a little laugh when Vienna's face turns red. "I don't know if you guys were on my instagram live recently, but there's a person talking crazy about Rod Wave Elite. Talking about, F Rod wave elite, F this, F that, F Lavar, I'm team hopping. F whatever."

Cam looks over to Vienna, pointing at the boy beside him. "Vienna, take off this boys hat." She walks over and rips the pillow case off Nelson's head, pulling the hoodie sleeves down and out of his mouth. Nelson looks up at her, looking around with a smile.

"Where the fuck am I?" He exclaimed, laughing.

"So, we were on live the other day and you were talking shit about Rod Wave Elite." He crosses his arms and Nelson looks over to Vienna for help which didn't go unnoticed by Cam. "No! Nuh uh, you don't get to look over to your little girlfriend for help."

"She's not my girlfriend!" Nelson exclaims but the tint on his cheeks made them think otherwise. The past few weeks, Vienna has been travelling with Cam, Nelson and Lavar. They were both getting closer together.

"Why are you talking crazy about the team?" He questions Nelson, leaning forward and staring at him in the eyes. "Why are you jumping teams. Why is you dick riding J3L?" Nelson stayed quiet and all he had on his face was a grin. "Yo Ice Spice! Speak up!"

"Fuck Rod wave elite." Nelson mumbled making Cam sigh, rolling his eyes. He looks over to Lavar, pointing at Nelson.

"Lavar, come handle this." He walks over and starts 'beating up' Nelson. Once he was done, Cam began to speak again. "Okay, I'm going to lay some fucking ground rules right now. We're headed to Dallas, so we kidnapped you. You're going to respect Rod wave elite, you're going to worship rod wave."

Nelson interupts Cam midway of talking. "This is communism!"

"Like I said, you're going to respect rod wave elite and rod wave. You're going to act accordingly, and you're done jumping teams. You hear me?"

"Yes sir." Nelson said quietly.

"Louder, do you hear me?" He exclaimed, staring at him.

"Yes sir!" Nelson said louder, Vienna laughing at his slight voice crack.

"If you don't, you can say goodbye to your fucking girlfriend." The camera was pointed to Vienna who flips the camera off. "Lavar, Vienna, do you both have any words?"

Lavar spoke up first, "If I ever, hear you disrespect—"

Nelson interupts him by yelling. "Shut the fuck up Lavar!" Immediately, he goes towards Nelson, grabbing him by the shoulders to beat him up but then stops.

"As I was saying, if I ever, hear you disrespect rod wave elite again, I will personally fuck you up." He said, making Vienna's eyes go wide in shock. The camer points to her reaction and she cracks up in laughter.

"Yo, pause." She said, looking over to Lavar who stared at Nelson with a weird look on his face. Vienna and Nelson share a look of confusion and concern.

"What the fuck."

"You heard him. Vienna? Any words?" Cam asked her.

"If I ever hear you say one more thing about rod wave elite, I'm going to kidnap yo fatass and get Lavar to beat you up." She said as Lavar gives her a high five.

Nelson gave her a look. "Bruh, you're supposed to be on my side."

"Nah, fuck you Nelson." Lavar flips him off.

"They're the only loyal motherfuckers on the teams. You should respect them." Cam tells Nelson and he nods his head, understanding before looking over to the two who stared at him.

"I respect you." He said, Lavar took him serious until a girn appeared on Nelson's face. "I'm fucking lying!"

"Handle that." Cam said and then Lavar puts back the pillow case.

A few minutes later, Vienna looks up from her phone to see Cam, Lavar and Nelson shaking their butts. She furrows her eyebrows in confusion. "Bro the fuck?"

Vienna fell asleep during the car ride, her head was laid on Nelson's lap and he let her stay that way while he was on his phone playing games. Cam looks over to them, the camera following his gaze to capture the moment and then it turns back to Cam.

"They being all lovey dovey and shit, they both not locked in." He shook his head, Lavar takes some pictures of them over the seat, Nelson noticing. He grabs Lavar's phone.

"Laver what the fuck." He exclaimed, shaking his head and looking at the photos. He secretly sends one to him and then gave back lavar's phone.

"You ain't slick. Motherfucker you ain't slick at all." Lavar said, snatching his phone back and laughing.

The group arrived at the house they were staying at, everyone went upstairs but Cam stayed downstairs because he was going to do a house tour. Vienna sat on the bedroom floor, straightening her hair while he did some random stuff. They both heard Cam coming up the stairs so obviously, Nelson started doing something weird.

"A lot of you guys, your favourite player is Nelson." They heard Cam say. "Don't know why Nelson's your favourite player. Um, he's kind of mid. Personally Vienna is my favourite player and you should all love Vienna. They're sharing a room and I don't know if that a good fucking idea considering that they are probably dating but let's check up on them real quick."

The door opens and it reveals Nelson doing something on the bed and Vienna straightening her hair in front of the mirror. They both turned their heads to look at Cam with a blank expression. "Um, okay what the fuck." Cam said, shaking his head and closing the door.

Vienna and Nelson both look at each other before bursting out in laughter. They both decided to go back out so Nelson could play some 2k. Cam filmed the next clip, showing off their little game room. She laid her head on Nelson's shoulder while he played.

At the try out's, there were so many people there. The team just stood in the middle of the gymnasium, out of their way so they don't get knocked over. especially Nelson and Vienna. She dribbles the ball in between her legs while they all talk.

That's until a boy came up to Vienna after try outs with his phone. The team stopped and waits for him to say what he needed to say to her. "Yo Vienna, I thought you were hella fine and I was wondering if I can get your snap." He said, holding out his phone.

Vienna was shocked, looking back at the camera and then glancing over to Nelson. Cam looks confused. "Ayo, what the fuck. Some kid is hitting on Nelson's girl bro."

Nelson walked up the them, putting an arm around Vienna and staring at the boy. "Hell nah bro." He said, shaking his head. Vienna gave the boy a shrug, mumbling a sorry. The two walked away, ahead of everyone else.

"I could've rejected him myself." Vienna rolled her eyes at Nelson who still had his arm around her.

"Yeah right." Nelson scoffed, and in that moment he realized that he was fucking down bad for Vienna Anderson.