── chapter forty-four

andersons & neumanns🔥‼️

cassie💜
Hello my sweethearts, Hazel and I
were talking and we made plans to
go to Hawaii together! 😊

madre♥️
Yes! I already bought the ticket for us.
Nelson and Vienna will fly back tomorrow
then we're leaving the next morning.

val😻
sounds so much fun! thank you🙏

twin👯
yeah, thank you guys😊

cassie💜
Of course !!

spencer!
Can't wait🔥

my fav❤️
thank you!

vienna
Thank you mom, cassie and spencer!

niles💯
YAY I GET TO SPEND MORE
TIME WITH VIENNA!

my fav❤️
niles no

noah🙏
Rizz

VIENNA AND NELSON flew back home the day before and now they were with their families in the airport, waiting to board the plane. Noah, Nelson and Vienna had a three row seat.

Niles was going to sit with his parents, Valorie and Miles with Hazel.

On the flight, Vienna listened to music with Nelson while she read. Noah was dead asleep, so was Nelson since he laid his head on her shoulder.

She had her hands through his hair, reading peacefully. Cassie saw this moment, snapping a quick photo.

time skip to hawaii

Both families arrived in Hawaii, driving to their hotel. Cassie and Hazel were inseparable, they were always talking to each other.

Vienna looked outside the van, smiling brightly. She couldn't wait to go in the water. She loved Hawaii with all her heart.

She got her attention pulled away when she heard her phone ring with a notification. Vienna furrowed her eyebrows, she got added to a groupchat.

skeeyee😵

steven🫡
what up ya'll

franks🤭
What is this?

elroy‼️
A groupchat filled with the greatest
people ever

v-bucks💸
so then why are you three in
it? only supposed to be me n frankie

my fav❤️
shut your trap

franks🤭
Whoa now

Vienna pinches Nelson's skin, making him shriek and immediately apologize. They both stopped texting the chat and watched tiktok.

When they arrived to the hotel, Nelson ran in the halls. They all had one big room, thanks to the parents all tipping in.

Nelson sat down on the bed, joining in on the live with Isaac, Frankie and Eli. Vienna sat beside him, leaning her head so she was in frame.