── chapter twenty seven

VIENNA SAT IN the car, her mom drove her to nelson's house. valorie sat in the passenger seat and miles sat beside vienna. "you excited to go to vegas, my sweet?" her mom asked her, looking at her through the rear-view mirror.

"yeah, so excited. i'm sad you guys can't come with." she frowned, turning off her phone.

"i'm sad too, i won't be able to see hot vegas boys." valorie spoke, pouting and she made miles and vienna laugh with her comment.

"cassie is going with you guys, right?" hazel asks, turning a right. vienna nodded her head and then checked her phone when she got a text from nelson. she smiles at his text, he was talking about how excited her was to see her even though they literally saw each other yesterday.

valorie turned her head around, looking at her little sister. "so, we couldn't help but notice that you and nelson were all over each other the other day. thought you hated him?"

"i didn't hate him, val, i was just upset and hurt." vienna confirmed, squinting her eyes at her sister. valorie gave her a smile, turning back around to go on her phone. "plus, we're going to try again. i'm giving him another chance."

hazel lets out a big sigh of relief, vienna furrowed her eyebrows at her mother. "oh thank god, i did not like that colton boy one bit."

all of them laugh and talked some more in the car, sharing some moments before vienna left. hazel drove into the neumann's drive way, cassie smiling brightly when she saw their car. she waved her hand and hazel waves as well.

vienna grabbed her back pack, stepping outside the car. cassie walks over, wrapping vienna in a hug. "oh, i'm so glad you and nelson worked things out. i miss having you around the house." she smiled, letting her go and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. vienna grinned then cassie went to go talk to hazel.

natali — noah's girlfriend — walks outside with some bags. she likes vlogging for tiktok, she smiled when she saw vienna and started filming. "here's vee, she looks so cute." vienna waves at the camera. "do a fit check."

"okay so, i got this blue hoodie which i stole from nelson's closet, black biker shorts from aritzia, and then my crocs!" natali showed vienna's whole fit. she stopped recording and then hugs her, after she went to go put the bags away.

vienna opened the trunk, grabbing her luggage. she didn't notice someone sneak up behind her and they wrapped their arms around her waist, picking her up. she yelps, laughing since she knew who it was.

nelson puts her down, spinning her around so she was facing him. she smiled at him, her hand on his cheek. "hey pretty boy." she mumbled, pecking his lips.

"hey vee bucks." he jokes, vienna rolled her eyes and turned around, dragging her lugagge to the car they were going to use for their export to the airport. he follows her, grabbing her hands and intertwining their hands together.

she saw noah, covering her mouth. "noah, you're glazing right now buddy." she chuckles, pointing at the necklace he was wearing. "lookin snazzy."

"you already know, vee." he smiled, messing up her hair. she pushes his hand away and puts her luggage in the trunk.

"we call the two back seats!" nelson yelled, dragging vienna by the hand to sit at the back.

they were now at the airport, vienna rubbed her eyes due to how tired she was. she had her hood on and nelson had his arm around her, like always, while they walked around the airport. they just went through security and now they were just waiting for their flight.

cassie sat them down, niles played on his phone beside vienna, who looked over his shoulder to see him playing roblox. she watches him as he played murder mystery. "get the gun, niles!"

nelson brings vienna closer to him. "niles stop stealing her all the time." his younger brother stuck his tongue at him, making her laugh.

"noah has a black eye." natali said, filming for her vlog as she showed noah's eye. nelson and vienna looks over at his eye. "what happened?"

"i got into a fight with this guy and knocked him the fuck out." noah explains, clearly lying. nelson furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, glancing over to vienna and sharing a look with her.

"the fuck, why is you lying?" he asked, turning back around to look at noah.

"nah, i'm playing. i got hit. someone elbowed me hard as shit in basketball." he said, shaking his head. natali shook her head as well, claiming that it was her who beat him up.

after a while of watching tiktoks on vienna's phone, it was time to get up. while they were walking, a kid their age came up to nelson, asking for a photo. vienna stepped back awkwardly, natali filmed it and vienna lets out a laugh.

cassie laughs with her as well, wrapping an arm around her and walks with vienna. nelson stops in his trakcs when he notices vienna with his mom, natali starts laughing at him. "look, nelson isn't the favourite anymore."

"mom!" he exclaims, running up to them.

they were now on the plane, nelson sat beside vienna of course. he had his hand on her leg, calming her down since she hated going on flights. it was okay though since nelson is with her. he took a video of himself for a tiktok, she had her airpods in so it would distract her.

he turned the camera to her and then back to him. nelson kept it in his drafts.

once the plane was good to go, vienna started to get tired, leaning her head on nelson's shoulder. she fell asleep fast and nelson just lets her lay her head on his shoulder. nelson then took a video to send to the broadcast channel on instagram, showing vienna sleeping.

he sent it, to the chat, saying that she was not locked in.

cam was quick to reply but then after a few more minutes, nelson felt tired himself so he laid his head on vienna's, slowly falling asleep.

from beside them, cassie took a picture and sent it to the family groupchat with the anderson's and the neumann's.

roan speaks!

i think i have an idea what to write until cam posts game 1.