── chapter fifteen

IT WAS TIME for the match up between the RWE girls vs the atlanta eagles. vienna was silent the whole ride there, everyone knew not to bother her because she was locked in. it was championship time so vienna was not playing around.

"okay, look, don't make this game bigger than it already is. it's a game, we're a very good team and we're going to fight it one possession at a time.

the atmosphere around the gym was crazy, the team wanted to win this championship so hard. they were brought into a huddle by vienna before the game started.

"listen, we got this game in the bag. no matter how nervous we are, we got this. we're winning this fucking championship, we just gotta start off strong and if they smack talk, don't let them in your head, got that?" vienna instructed and the team nods their head. "okay, win on three. 1, 2, 3!"

"WIN!"

the starting five went out to play and of course it was vienna, breya, jasmine, enid and tori. vienna makes eye contact with a girl who had light brown hair, she walked towards her.

"i got #2!" she yelled, standing beside vienna. "hey vienna."

"you're fern?" she asked her, raising a brow.

"aw, glad to know you know who i am."

"how could i not when you literally follow me on everything, comment on all of my posts, like my posts, text my boyfriend and smack talk me." vienna said, making fern go silent.

she scoffs before speaking up. "whatever." the ref blew his whistle and breya won the tip off, the ball bouncing over to tori.

vienna ran, cutting in and driving to the basket. tori passes her the ball and vienna shoots a floater.

nelson claps his hands, he didn't want to look away at all. he knew that his girl will win, she will outscore fern.

"vienna is guarding fern, apparently she's a really good basketball player but we have vienna anderson. come on, have you seen her play?" cam scoffed, crossing his arms.

fern dribbles the ball, trying to break vienna's ankles but she was not coming out to goof around today. she locked her up, tipping the ball out of her hands and then intercepted it.

she chased her down the court, vienna's hand getting slapped by fern when she shot her lay up in. vienna fell on the floor when fern pushes her.

the ref blew a whistle, calling a foul and vienna stood back up while the bench yells "and 1!"

"good job vee!" cam yelled when she got both of her free throw's in.

they got back on defence, fern charges at vienna, completely bodying her on the ground. the bench goes wild, yelling for a foul.

possession after possession, fern was always on vienna's ass, pushing her over and trying to purposely injure her.

breya passes vienna the ball, she looks around to see if anyone was open but no one was so she tries to dribble out fern. she got her ankles broken and vienna glances down at her before shooting her three.

it went in and when vienna passes by the bench, she high fives all of them who held out their hand.

while they were on defence, vienna was guarding fern and while she followed her around, fern purposely tips out her foot.

vienna trips over her foot, falling to the floor. she fell weirdly, a pain shot up her leg. the ref blew the whistle since cam called a time out after seeing vienna's fall.

she carefully stood up, glaring over to fern who had a small smirk on her face. "yo, what the fuck is your problem!" vienna yelled at her, pushing her.

the ref blew his whistle again and others tried getting in between them to stop. "why are you trying to injure me? you're a fucking coward!"

"yo, vee." nelson mumbled, wrapping his arm around her waist to pull her back. fern tried to hold back her laughter. "hey, hey, hey, it's okay. you're good."

"yo, aurelia can you sub in for vienna please? thanks." the game continues and vienna limps over to the bench. "what hurts, tell me."

"i just rolled my ankle, that's all." vienna mumbled, turning her foot around to reduce the pain she felt. nelson hands over her waterbottle and vienna chugs some water. "they're not calling fouls, she's trying to purposely injure me!"

"we can see that." cam nodded his head and put his hands on his waist. "nelson, can you tape up her ankle please? thank you. alright, vienna you're going to go out there when you feel like you can play. go out there and fucking dominate the court."

vienna nodded her head, sipping some water while nelson wraps up her ankle. once he was done wrapping her ankle, vienna put back her shoes and goes up to cam.

"i'm ready." she said confidently, cam called for subs and the ref blows his whistle. vienna goes into the game, wiping the bottom of her shoes.

"back so soon?" fern giggled, standing beside vienna who ignores her. she remembers what nelson said while he wrapped up her ankle.

"don't let fern's words get into your head, that's what you told your team, right? the more her words get into your head, the more angrier you get and that's not good because you're going to explode just like the way you did when you pushed fern. cmon, ma, you already know you got this game in the bag so why you freaking out? you got this."

the game starts once again and vienna got the ball, immediately shooting a three. it goes in and everyone yells 'boom'.

the girls go into the 4th quarter, looking stronger as ever. "it's time to close out the game." nelson said to the camera just as vienna shot a three.

she was killing it out there, shooting back to back three's. in the last 1 minute of the game, vienna dribbles out the ball to run the clock.

fern fouled her, so she had to shoot. vienna goes to the free throw line and missed the first one. she sighed, glancing over to nelson.

he nodded his head in encouragement, vienna wiped her shoes and shot her 2nd free throw. it goes in and that means that she closed the game.

"nice vienna!" they run the clock and the buzzer went off, indicating that the game was over and they won the championship.

vienna kneeled down, using her jersey to cover face as she cried happy tears. nelson walks over with a grin on his face, picking her back up and engulfing her in a hug.

"vee, vienna. vienna!" he shook her but she wouldn't show her face so he just hugs her while laughing, he knew that she was just happy and it was all just happy tears. her face was buried in his chest as she cried.

they pull apart and nelson finally looked at her. "i'm so happy." she said, wiping her tears away. nelson chuckles, bringing her into another hug but not before kissing her forehead.

vienna walked over to her team and they went to the change room. they started jumping up and down, pouring water everywhere with their waterbottles.

"yeah!" they yelled, vienna felt so happy.

vienna walked outside with cam, looking around for nelson because she couldn't find him anywhere.

she stopped and froze on the spot when she saw fern and him, her arms wrapped around him.

vienna dropped her bag and ran to the car, cam watches her run away in confusion. "what the fuck happened?"

"yo get off me!" nelson yelled, pushing fern off of him. cam looks over and then nelson angrily walked away. "don't ever come near me again. i'm blocking you on everything."

"what happened?" cam asked him as they walk to the car. he had vienna's bag with her.

"deadass, this girl is psychotic." nelson explains everything that happened to cam and he was shocked.

"oh shit. vienna probably saw it, that's why she ran away." cam mentioned and nelson's eyes widen.

he started speed walking to the car, opening it only to see that vienna wasn't there. "where'd she go?"

"she said she was going to drive with jordan and them." ray told him, shrugging his shoulders.

nelson dragged his hands down his face. "fuck." he mumbled.

roan speaks
annndd drama!