── chapter twelve

"WHAT UP YA'LL?" cam said to the camera while he folded a jersey. "it's game day, rod wave elite in atlanta in action today. um, nelson, how many likes should we get on this video? you know, it's first game of the series, part 1 out of 4 because i already know we're going to the championship. i just have that feeling, that confidence in my team. so, nelson, how many likes on this video?"

"um, i'm gonna say we should get 125 thousand likes on this video." he said and everyone disagree's with him.

"bro, it's only game 1."

"yo where is vienna at? this girl is always gone somewhere and we cannot fucking find her." cam mentioned, looking around for her. they all look over to nelson since they knew that he would know where she was.

"she's doing her hair upstairs." he said, pointing up to the ceiling.

cam sighed, crossing his arms. "how long does it take to do her hair bro? like fucking 4 four hours. does it take that long to do your hair guys?"

"coach, i mean, she does these fancy ass hairstyles for games and shit so." jordan mentioned, shrugging his shoulders.

"you're right."

there were loud footsteps heard coming down the stairs, vienna slid in the hallway and into the kitchen but ended up falling on her but. the group bursts out in laughter. "you okay?" nelson asked her, laughing while he helps her up.

"i'm good!" she stood up with a smile on her face and did a thumbs up.

they were now at overtime, practicing for the big games. "honestly ya'll, i think giannis lost his fucking bounce ever since you know, the houston days when he was with us. ever since then, he fell off." cam said, passing vienna the basketball. "nelson! nelson, hasn't gain any fucking bounce either."

"what do you mean, i'm literally bouncing." he said, jumping up to get a ball.

vienna was over on the other side of the court, playing 5v5 with her team. "yo watch her." the camera points to vienna who shot a three, it ended up being a swish.

"damn vienna!" nate yelled, holding up a three with his hands. nelson runs over to vienna, grabbing her hand and then they went over to where they were crowding a boy sitting on the chair.

"what up ya'll?" he asked, putting down his phone.

"what up." cam repeated, holding the basketball on his hip. "so, i see that you're just chillin' here, right? and uh, don't you play for atlanta kings?"

"yeah." he responded, nodding his head.

cam glances over to nelson and then back to the kid in front of them. "interesting, interesting. you know we got a game tomorrow."

"yeah, at like 3 o'clock right? quarter to 3?" he questions, furrowing his eyebrows.

"something like that." cam nodded his head. "you finna be there?"

"of course." they started to talk to him more, vienna and nelson dribbled the ball in between their legs while laughing.

cam shrugged his shoulders. "we were just wondering, just wondering. it might scary for ya'll tomorrow."

"i don't think the same." the boy said and then vienna's jaw dropped. she covered her mouth to stifle her laughter, turning her head away. "i ain't going to say that but yeah. girls team finna crush yours vienna."

"oh shit." jordan mumbled, covering his mouth and looking over to her. she pressed her lips into a thin line, dribbling the ball. "watch her drop like 50 on your team."