── chapter nine

"EAT QUICK, NELSON." His mom told him, she slides over the plate for him to eat. "I can't believe you woke up at this time, we still need to pick up Vienna on the way to your game."

"I think her mom said she can drive her." Nelson mumbled, eating his food while he watched tiktoks on his phone.

"Hazel said that Valorie took the car so she can't drive her anymore." Cassie said, confused. "Can you text her please? Clear things up."

"Yup."

Vienna❤️

Nelson🫶
Yo are we picking you up?

Vienna❤️
What happened to good
morning??
I love you???
Can't wait to see you today??

Nelson🫶
Bro😐

Vienna❤️
U heard me mf

Nelson🫶
Good morning
I love you
Can't wait to see you

Vienna❤️
Can't wait to see you too

Nelson🫶
Ok so are we picking you up?

Vienna❤️
Yes please
I wanna see Niles

Nelson🫶
Um
What about me?

Vienna❤️
Bye see u later

Nelson🫶
YO
read

"Well? Are we picking her up? Because if we are then we have to go, now." She said, wiping her hands after she washed them. Nelson put his plate in the sink, rushing to the front door to grab his bag.

"Yeah, let's go." He said, walking out the door.

"Noah! Niles! Let's go!" Their mom yelled. The whole family goes into the car and Cassie begins driving to Vienna's house.

Vienna❤️

Nelson🫶
We're coming

Vienna❤️
Pause
You're what now🤨

Nelson🫶
Tf
We are almost at your house
Get ready to come outside

Vienna❤️
Where am I sitting

Nelson🫶
Beside me?
Where else would you sit tf

Vienna❤️
Nah i'm gonna sit beside Niles

They arrived in front of Vienna's house, parking in her driveway. She immediately skipped out of her house, running to the car. She opens it and greets them with a smile on her face. "Hey! Thank's for giving me a ride:"

"Of course sweetie, anything for you." Cassie said, kissing her cheek. Vienna smiled at her. "Sit in the back with Nelson because I think we're picking up Noah's girlfriend as well."

"Okay, sounds good." Vienna said, moving to the very back where there were only two seats. "Hey Nelson." She smiled at him, sitting beside him and he smiled back at her.