── chapter thirty four

"GIRLS, BRING IT in let's go!" Cam called then over, they all ran toward the bench and huddled in a circle. "Starting five, Vienna, Tori, Breya, Enid and Jasmine. Vee, I'm going to put you on number 11, okay? Tori, you have number 14, she's younger, you gotta keep her off the glass. She's going to rip and attack every time. Breya, run hard, your goal is to try to 50 piece them. Enid you have number 6, she's a shooter. Win this game girls."

The girls leaned over in the huddle, clapping their hands and yelling. They put their arms up, waiting for Vienna to lead the cheer. "Win on three! 1, 2, 3, WIN!"

Vienna walks over to Nelson, doing their secret handshake and then he kisses her on the forehead before she went out.

Breya won the tip, the ball going over to Tori. The other team went back on defence and Tori passed the ball to Vienna since she was point guard.

Vienna puts her right hand up, clenching her fist and Enid ran towards her. Vienna and her were so sync, they do a dribble hand off and Vienna runs over to the corner as Enid got a floater in.

"Yeah Enid!" The bench yelled, clapping their hands.

They went back on defence, Vienna's check brought the ball up the court and tries driving to the basket but fails since Vienna locked her up.

"Good defence Vee!" Cam yelled, her check ended up losing control of the ball, passing it to her teammate but Vienna jumps in front, stealing it. "I swear to god, this girl is gonna go crazy this week, I'm not gonna lie."

Vienna looks back at her defender who tried to chase her down the court, she tries slapping the ball out of her hands but Vienna spun behind her and did a reverse lay up.

The bench stood up, going crazy. Vienna laughs, bumping shoulders with Tori. The camera points to Nelson, he was grinning while watching Vienna play. He turns his head to talk to the camera. "Vienna is her."

When they were on defence, Breya was guarding a girl who drove to the basket. She puts her arms up straight in the air because she didn't want to foul out.

The girl flopped, falling on the floor so the ref blew the whistle, calling a foul. Breya caught the ball and furrowed her eyebrows, asking the ref why he called a foul.

Jasmine ran over, patting Breya's back so that she wouldn't get a technical. The girl did her free throw and Tori got the rebound, passing it to Vienna for her to bring it up the court.

She passed it to Enid, she shot a three and Vienna held up a three with her hands. "Swoosh!" The ball went in and they all high five each other.

The rest of the half, they played great and they were up by 18. They sat down on the bench, drinking water. Vienna sat beside Nelson, he had a hand on her knee as she drank her water.

"That was a great first half girls, keep doing what you're doing. I want to see more plays, don't just pass the ball 2 times and shoot a three, do some plays. Do what Enid and Vienna did, communicate! Let's close this game out, let's go!"

"Win!" They all yelled, clapping their hands twice. Vienna passes back her water bottle to Nelson, he pats her back and she smiles at him.

The 3rd quarter was tough, the team was making their comeback. Vienna was going in for a lay up but fell hard on her knee, she scrunches her face up in pain, wanting to stand up quickly.

The ref blew his whistle and gave her a minute to adjust. "Take your time!" Cam yelled, knowing that she was going to get back up. Vienna got pulled back up by Jasmine and Breya.

Cam put her on the bench, to give her a break. Vienna sat down and Nelson looks down at her knee. "You good, Vee?" He asked her and she nodded her head.

"You're playing well, Vienna." Cam daps her up and she chugged her water. It was time to go back out, Nelson and Vienna high fives before she went out to play.

"Hit it!" Nelson yelled when she got the ball, Vienna shoots the three and it went it. Nelson stood there, doing the ice in my veins celley.

The last quarter, the girls got the W. Vienna made a W with her hands, holding it up as she walks to the bench. The crowd goes crazy and they were escorted to their room.

Of course, Nelson had his arm wrapped around Vienna. They sat down on their chair's, Vienna laid her head on his shoulder.

"That was a great first game girls, is anyone going to stay for the boys game?" Cam asks, of course Vienna held up her hand. Hailey, Jashlynn and Naomi raised their hand too. "Okay! Boys, let's win this shit."

There was an hour and a half until the boys game. They stopped at a gas station to get some water, Vienna passes Nelson a bottle of smart water.

"We just won our first game, I got 20 points that game and it was so much fun." Vienna explains the the camera, smiling. "I can't wait for the boys game!"

"You already know I got the Jordan Poole effect." Nelson smirks, bringing Vienna closer to him. She presses her lips into a thin line.

"Yeah sure." She said sarcastically, shaking her head. Nelson gave her a side eye and she just starts laughing. "Kidding! See you at the game!"

roan speaks!
another chapter later!