── chapter sixteen

VIENNA SAT BESIDE melo on the plane ride back home. nelson tried talking to her but she was real good at avoiding someone. her and melo watched a movie, laughing when a funny part came up.

nelson sat behind him, peeking through the crack of their seats to see them laughing and bonding together. he frowned, feeling his heart ache at the sigh of vienna having fun with another boy.

"you good nelson?" cam asked him, noticing that he was upset.

"bro, i haven't had the chance to speak to her about what happened. i need to tell her that it was all a misunderstanding." nelson frowned, leaning his head on his fist. his arm on the arm rest.

cam looks over to melo and vienna, they were talking about how vienna has a volleyball game coming up when they went back home. cam looks back at nelson.

he spoke up in a hush tone so no one else can hear him. "okay, here's what you need to do." he started, nelson leaned in the listen carefully. "when you guys get back home, give her a day or two and then when the day of her volleyball game comes up, go over to her house. she can't avoid you there. then just drop the bomb on her."

nelson nodded his head, understanding. "alright, sounds good."

"she's going to forgive you." cam stated, nelson looks over to him with an unsure look. "i'm deadass right now, nelson. she's not the type to hold grudges."

nelson knew that he was right, he had an idea in mine, opening up his instagram.

@nelsonneumann2028

liked by camwilderr, cassiecneumann and 38,213 othersnelsonnuemann2028 flick of my amazing gf❤️📸view all 146 comments

nelsonnuemann2028 flick of my amazing gf❤️📸
view all 146 comments

cassiecneumann Such a pretty girl🩵
nelsonneumann2028 mom knows whats up

milesanderson 🔥🔥

valandie such a cute couple

user10 how come vienna isn't commenting?
used5 she probably hasn't seen it yet
he just posted this

iso.lj simp

hazelanderson My favourites💓💓💓

user19 so so cute!

maya_owens19 missing her

vanderson2 ❤️
liked by nelsonneumann2028

back at home, vienna and nelson still haven't really talked. she had her volleyball game today and she was nervous since it was her first game of the season. of course, she still had basketball going on, which is going to be hard because how is she going to play volleyball while she goes to LA with cam for basketball.