── chapter forty-three

BACK AT THE hotel, Vienna was silent. She didn't want to talk at all. She was still thinking about the game, upsetting her all over again. She sat in bed, her face buried into a book.

The door opened, she peeked through the pages to see Nelson walking over. He sat down beside her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

He laid his head on her stomach, reading one of the pages. Vienna put her hands in his hair, running through his curls.

"You shouldn't blame yourself for the loss." Nelson mumbled, pressing a kiss on her other hand that wasn't in his hair. "We win some, we lose some."

"I just can't help but think it's my fault we lost and Cam is disappointed in me." She replied back, putting her book down.

"He isn't, trust me." He sat up and looked at her. Nelson puts his hand on her cheek and they both leaned in for a kiss.

His hands travelled down to her waist, bringing her closer. They broke apart, smiling at each other.

Nelson got a notification from his phone, checking it to see that Eli was live with Isaac and Frankie.

Vienna laid her head on his chest, watching tiktoks on her phone. He joined the live and more people started joining.

"Nelson!" Isaac exclaims, Nelson waved his hand. "Is that Vienna?" She turned her head to look at his phone, smiling.

"Vee!" Frankie said excitedly, waving her hand. Vienna blows her a kiss. "Ya'll, if you didn't know, Vienna and I are actually dating. Nelson is her side chick."

user frankie + vienna
user1 LMAOO I LOVE THEIR FRIENDSHIP

"Shut the fuck up Frankie." Nelson told her, Vienna's mouth dropping.

"Language!"

"Oh shit my bad." Vienna gave him a look and he just laughed.

"See, this is what I have to deal with everyday." She points at him, Nelson slapping the back of her head. Vienna pounced at him.

"Oh shit! It's going down." Eli laughed, covering his mouth. Vienna stole Nelson's phone, locking herself in the bathroom.

user2 WTF IS GOING ON😭😭
used3 i cannot wtf
user4 BAHAHAHA

Nelson banged on the door, Vienna's face full of shock. "Give me back my phone!"

"Hey guys. I'm taking over this live." She smiled and she screamed when Nelson kicks the door. She heard the bedroom door open, Cam yelling.

user5 NOT HIM ABOUT TI BREAK DOWN THE HOTEL DOOR
user6 CAM

"What the fuck is going on in here? Nelson! Quit kicking the fucking door twin!" Vienna starts laughing loudly, opening the door. Nelson grabbed her, throwing her his shoulder.

She dropped his phone in the process of him throwing her onto the bed. He tickles her sides, making her laugh a lot.

"No!" She hiccups, trying to get his hands away from her. "Stop it! I-I'm sorry!"

He stops tickling her and pressed a kiss on her lips before grabbing back his phone and smiling innocently at the live.

"Hey ya'll. I'm back."

"Yo, what the fuck just happened?"

Nelson and Vienna got bored in the middle of the night so they decided to do the blind folded and muted challenge.

"You're going to be muted because you talk too much." Vienna said, putting the tape on his mouth before he could say anything. She pats his cheek. "There!"