── chapter twenty four

FLASHBACK

VIENNA AND NELSON were outside on live, her phone was propped up against the wall. nelson dribbled the ball in between his legs while vienna watches the views go up. she smiled, waving at the camera and then read some of the comments.

from behind her, nelson shot a three but it bounced off the rim so he had to run and get it. he gasped loudly when it hits vienna in the head. she holds her head and nelson immediately ran over, hugging her tightly while he lets out a few laughs. vienna laughing as well. "i'm sorry! i'm so sorry!"

user14 BRO NELSON.

camwilderr thats crazyyyy

"ya'll, i didn't mean to, i swear. ya'll are just a bunch of haters. haters!" he exclaims, still hugging vienna. she removed her hands from her head and looked up nelson with a glare. he quickly rips his arms away from her, a terrified look on his face. "i'm sorry! i'm sorry!"

he screams and runs away as vienna chased him around.she caught up to him, jumping on his back and they both fell to the ground. both of them didn't get hurt, they just started bursting out in laughter.

camwilderr yo wtf u guys better be playing basketball after these moments

username cam they not locked in

nienna.fanpage LMFAO THE WAY THEY FELL

they calmed down, going back to see the comments on the live. they decided to go inside, sitting on the couch. nelson yawned, covering his mouth and then slowly put his arm around her. vienna gave him a side eye. "you are not slick buddy."

"i actually have insane amount of rizz." nelson mentions to the camera, leaning his head onto vienna's so his face was more into frame. she pushes his head away and focused the camera on her. "we get it, you're fucking beautiful so stop taking all the screen time!"

vienna puffed out her cheeks at his comment, trying to hold back the grin that wanted to creep onto her face. "what position do you two play in basketball?" nelson read out loud. "we're both point guards."

username1 vienna would u let me tap

username4 naah asking her that while she's with nelson is CRAZY

nelson read the comment, he squints his eyes and glances at vienna. "nah, she would only let me tap—" he gets a pillow to the head, shutting him up. "yo, what the fuck!"

"don't say such dirty things, idiot." she mumbled, shaking her head and then leaning it on his shoulder. "who's older, nelson or vienna?"

"she's older by 5 months but we're both born in the same year so don't think weirdly." he explains, pointing at the camera.

iso.lj NAAAH THIS IS DIGUSTING AS FUCK

"yo, shut the fuck up lavar!" nelson yelled, flipping off the camera. his comment made vienna snicker, she twirled the hoodie strings with her finger.

username19 is that nelson's hoodie?

"yes it is, she stole it from my closet because she forgot to bring her own." he rolled his eyes, vienna taking her head off his shoulder to looka t him. he grinned at her and she pinches his cheek. "ow!' he exclaims, his voice cracking.

"somebody better have screenrecorded that, that voice crack was hilarious." vienna laughs, nelson putting her head back onto his shoulder. they continued to answer more questions but decided to get off live a little bit after.

nelson grabbed the remote, turning on the TV to watch a movie with her. "what movie should we watch? i'm also not tryna watch some lovey dovey shit."

vienna glares at him. "fine, horror then."

"what?!"

"yup," she smiled and snatches the remote away from her. she turned on the TV and put on fear street. which wasn't even that scary but for some reason, nelson was scared. every time there was a jumpscare, he screamed and cuddled up against vienna.

she watched the whole movie with a straight face since she has already watched it with her brother and sister. "i've had enough! let's go to sleep."

he stood up, helping her up. vienna groaned in annoyance and nelson shook his head. "nuh uh, don't give me attitude. come on, let's go to sleep."

they walked upstairs with their hands intertwined, heading inside nelson's room. he had his arms wrapped around her and vienna laid her head against his chest. she could hear his heartbeat.

there was silence until nelson spoke up. "hey vee." she hummed in response, half asleep. "i love you."

"i love you too." she mumbled and she felt nelson press a kiss to her forehead. and with that, they both fell asleep.