── chapter four

"WHATS UP GUYS, its day two and we finally assembled our girls team." Cam spoke to the camera while the girls were in the locker rooms getting ready. Today was going to be their first game, Vienna was super excited.

The RWE boys team shoots around, waiting for the girls to come out. "The girls are just inside, getting reading for the game. Vienna is hyped up as fuck, she's excited. Where Nelson at bro?"

Nelson heard his name being called, walking over to Cam while rubbing his hands together. "200k likes on this video. Two because it's Vienna's jersey number and also because we can hit 200k."

Cam gave him a look with wide eyes, shaking his head. "Nah, no way we gonna get that much likes. What about 20k?"

"Bruh, that's so easy. We can do better." Nelson shook his head before walking away.

"Okay, well you heard the kid. 200k likes and we'll drop game 2 for the girls team." Cam points at the camera.

There was yelling coming from the locker room's, everyone turning their head to see the AAU RWE girls team running out of the rooms. They wore their blue and white jersey's, Vienna had her hair up in a ponytail.

The boys get hyped with them as they come onto the court to warm up. Vienna looks around for Nelson. "Where is Nelson at?"

Lavar points over to where he was, Nelson was taking photos with fans. Lavar ran towards him, throwing him over his shoulder and ran back to Vienna.

"You know what your job is." She said as she turned around. Nelson immediately started braiding her ponytail. When he was done, they did their secret handshake and she went out to warm up.

"Yet your ass still deny liking her." Lavar scoffs, shaking his head. Nelson whipped his head around to stare at Lavar.

"Bro." He started, dragging his hands down his face. "Shut up!"

The game was going to start soon so Cam brought all the girls into the huddle, the boys sat on the bench.

"Big game today girls." Cam said, looking at each and every one of them. "Let's make sure we have a strong and good start. Starting five is going to be; Vienna, Melody, Hannah, Sasha and Breya. Okay, we got this. Strong start!"

"Win on three!" Vienna yelled, raising her hand up with everyone else. "One, two, three, WIN!"

Sasha does the tip off, winning the ball as it bounces towards Melody. Immediately, Vienna's guard is all up on her so she tries pushing away from her.

"Bro, Vienna is getting fucking squashed man." Lavar laughs, pointing at the said girl who was pushing her check. "Yo tie-dye girl! Get the fuck off your check! It ain't no cuddling session right now."

Vienna got the ball and drives to the basket, getting a lay up in. The boys stood up and start clapping their hands, Jordan pushing Vienna slightly when she passed by the bench. She smiles but then focuses back on the game.

"Bro, Vienna might be the shortest motherfucker on the team but she will score on your best players." Nelson points out.

After the first half, Vienna scored 20 points already. She sat down next to Nelson who gave her waterbottle.

Cam explains what they're going to do for the second half, since they were up 30, Vienna get's a break from playing. Other players get a turn to play and Vienna talks to Nelson.

"Bro, my check was all up on me. I felt claustrophobic." She said, making everyone burst out in laughter.

"You should've just fucking," Nelson stood up and started stomping on the floor. She gave him a concerned look before looking over to Jordan.

"Nelson, bro.." Jordan shook his head and Nelson — of course — had a grin on his face.

Cam looks over to Vienna. "Yo, go out there." She stood up and walks over to sub in. The ref blew his whistle and Vienna walked back onto the court. She wiped the bottom of her shoes.

Again, her check was all up on her. The other team was full court pressing them and Vienna was getting double teamed as a point guard.

She struggles to get pass them but manages as she drives to the three point line, shooting it. The bench stand up, holding a three.

The ball goes into the hoop. The crowd goes wild and the boys yell. "Boom!" Vienna laughed as she jumps and bumps shoulders with Breya.

A few minutes later, they kept on pressing Vienna and eventually she rolled her ankle. She went down, holding onto her ankle. The game stops for a moment and Cam walks over to her.

Nelson follows him, his face full of concern. Vienna felt like crying because it hurt so much. "V, come on up. You're going to be okay." Nelson leans over and stares at her.

He grabs her hands and helps her up on her feet. Vienna scrunches her face up in pain and Nelson wrapped his arm around her waist while her arm was around his shoulders. He helps her over to the bench and she was limping the whole time.

"Vienna, you did so well. You carries the team on your back and you guys are up by 40. There's no way the other team can catch up in under a minute." He comforts her, his arm still around her.

Vienna nodded her head while Cam's girlfriend wraps her ankle up with medical tape. The game ended and they won 78-38.

Nelson didn't leave Vienna's side at all, he helped her to the van and that was it for the day. They went back to the house and played 2k the whole time.