── chapter forty-five

"HEY LIVE!" VIENNA exclaims, walking backwards to show her outfit. She walks back to grab her phone. "We're heading out to go to the beach and have a beach day. The parents are ready but the kids aren't except for me."

user HI VIENNA!!
zoeysversion do a fit check pls!
username where's ur shirt from?

Nelson walks in, not noticing she was live and kisses her cheek. "Who are you talking to?" He asked her.

"I'm on live." She muttered, looking at him. Vienna turned her phone to show Nelson, he wore his swim shorts and towel around his neck. "Do a fit check."

"Did you do yours already?" Nelson questions and Vienna shook her head. He sighed, putting his arms out. "Okay so I have my overtime t-shirt with my swim shorts."

"That was boring." She shook her head in disappointment, Nelson flips her off and she giggled. "Anyways, I'm wearing this T-shirt from Hollister, these black shorts and then my bathing suit under."

"Boo, basic!" Nelson exclaimed and Vienna just side eyed him. "Just kidding, you're cute." He muttered, Vienna not being able to hear what he said.

"What did you say?" She asks him, sitting down beside him.

"I said you look like a fruit." He replied back, a grin on his face to contain his laughter. She furrowed her eyebrows at him.

Vienna looked back on the live, "That didn't even make any sense."

camwilderr nice try nelson
user6 😭😭
niennafp122 Bro nelson

"Kids! We're leaving!" Hazel yelled, Vienna puts down her phone and grabbed her portable charger, putting in her bag.

"Okay, we have to go." Vienna said, smiling sweetly at the live. She waved goodbye. "I'll go live later, bye bye!"

She ended the live and Nelson, wrapped his arm around her. They walked out and everyone else was waiting for them.

The kids played in the water for a little bit, Nelson and Vienna ganged up on Niles, dunking him in the water a few times.

Nelson and Vienna had a water fight, splashing each other for the longest time ever. Now she was on his back while he carried her out of the water. They both laughed on their way to where their parents were.

"Having fun kids?" Cassie asked, smiling at their happiness. They both nodded, sitting down on the blanket to eat some food.

Vienna grabbed a slice of pizza, taking a bite. Nelson opens his mouth, indicating that he wanted a bite so Vienna fed it to him.

"Nelson, you're always making Vienna feed you." Spencer laughed, shaking his head. He shrugged his shoulders and Vienna continued to feed him.

She had a towel wrapped around her body as she ate some watermelon that Spencer had cut. She sighed at the sweet taste.

Vienna reached over for her bag, Hazel gives it to her and then she pulled out her book. She stood up and walked over to a chair, laying in the sun while she read.

"No way you're going to sit and read and not go back in the water." Nelson exclaims, walking over to her.

"I want to tan."

"Well I'm going to go play mermaids with Miles and Niles. Have fun being a nerd!" Nelson laughed, running away before Vienna threw something at him.

She grunts, putting her book down and chasing after him. "I'm going to kill you!" She yelled as she tackled him into the water.

@vanderson2

●○○

○●○

○●○

○○●

○○●

liked by camwilderr, nelsonneumann2028 and 24,685 others
vanderson2 officially sunburnt❤️🩵🤍
view all 10,794 comments

nelsonneumann2028 pretty girl🫶
vanderson2 ❤️❤️

user10 notice how she only really uses red hearts for family and nelson

nnsquad_ 🔥🔥

freelavar_ that ice cone looks good
nelsonneumann2028 stfu lavar🩴

cassiecneumann Gorgeous💕!!!!!
vanderson2 thank you cassie💜

camwilderr have u trained🤨

dat.kid_niles 🌺

nienna4lifers so pretty!🤭
vanderson2 thank you :)
nienna4lifers NO WAY YOU RESPONDED