── chapter eight

@vanderson2

Liked by camwilderr, maya_owens19 and 64,937 othersvanderson2 locked in🔒view all 5,728 comments

vanderson2 locked in🔒
view all 5,728 comments

maya_owens19 YEAAH💯
vanderson2 miss playing w you ml

hazelanderson my precious baby❤️

hoopinbreya mf scored 40 on them🥱
vanderson2 you already know bre

user1 😍😍

user4 are you dating nelson?

iso.lj 🔥🔥
vanderson2 much appreciated

nelsonneumann2028 oh my lorddd😍😍

nelsonneumann2028 blessed my eyes fr😘
iso.lj bros spamming the comments
jjshmunny simp

nelsonneumann2028 yo chill i just opened the app😍🫶
vanderson2 😘

nelsonneumann2028 im lucky af🤩
vanderson2 omg stop spamming my comments.
nelsoneumann2028 stop being so gorgeous then

user9 they're definitely dating

user6 omgg their comments!!!

officialrwe tuff💯🪣

cassiecneumann the best❤️❤️❤️
vanderson2 ly cassie

VIENNA IS OVER at the Neumann's house, she was practically always there. She lives 30 minutes away from Nelson and her sister Valorie somehow willingly drives her to his house.

They played basketball outside with Niles and Noah. Nelson was Vienna's check since she decided to play with Niles.

"C'mon V. I know you're holding back right now." Nelson exclaims, waiting for her to make a move. Vienna steps the the right, he follows her but she quickly steps back and shoots a three.

"Boom!" Her and Niles yell, doing the 'ice in my veins' celley. They high five each other while laughing until the door opened to reveal their mom; Cassie.

"Hey guys, can someone help me with dinner please?" She asked, the boys share a look but Vienna holds up her hand.

"I'll help." She said, jogging over to her. Cassie smiles and wraps an arm around her, bringing her inside.

"She just left you for mom." Noah laughs at his younger brother. Nelson flips him off and follows her into the house, wanting to help as well.

He walked inside the kitchen to see his mom and Vienna talking. "I'll help too, what should I do mom?"

"You can help make the pasta sauce with V." She said, pointing over to the girl. He walks over to help her with the sauce.

"Okay, pour some of it in." Vienna said, waiting for him to pour it in. He poured it in too high so some of it splashed on Vienna's sweatshirt.

"Oh shit." Nelson mumbled. Her jaw dropped and she turned her head to look at him. He laughs, making her laugh as well. "I'm sorry, I'll give you one of my sweatshirts to wear."

They continued to help Cassie Neumann, a few minutes later, dinner was ready.

"Thanks for helping you two." Cassie smiled and ruffles Nelson's hair. "I'll go set up the table and we can eat."

She walks away but then turns around. "Oh! Vienna, I almost forgot to ask." Vienna turned around due to her name being called. "Nelson has a game tomorrow for JL3 Elite, would you wanna come and watch? Maybe bring your family and we can all have dinner together?"

She smiled at the older lady, nodding her head. "Yeah, that sounds fun. Thanks for the invite, my mom can't wait to see you again."

"Awesome." Sometimes, Nelson forgets that Vienna didn't have a dad. Well she did, but he was somewhere in the world, her parents got a divorce when she was really young so she doesn't remember much.

He wraps an arm around her and they walk to the dining room to eat.