── chapter thirty two

FLASHBACK

VIENNA JUST FINISHED Pilates class, getting into the car while Valorie drove her to someone's house. She got a notification from Insatgram, saying that Cam and Nelson were live. She immediately joins, her screen had Nelson in the dark, Cam at the airport, Lavar in his car and Ray in a room.

"What do you mean, what's so funny? I'm locked the fuck in." Nelson said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No you're not bro, you're jumping shit bro." Cam scolded him, his eyes squinting when he saw that Vienna joined. "Yo, yo, yo, Vienna Anderson just joined the live ya'll. Let's get her on here so she can confirm if Lavar is coaching since Nelson tells her fucking everything."

She got a request to join the live, she accpets it. "Hey."

"You look sweaty as shit Vee!" Nelson exclaims, laughing at her. Vienna held up her middle finger, putting it down once he got a good look of her flipping him off. "Uh? The fuck?"

"I just finished pilates class, get off my dick."

"Okay, Vienna, can you confirm that Lavar is coaching J3L?" Cam asks her, furrowing his eyebrows. Vienna slaps her hand on her mouth to cover it in shock.

"What?!" She exclaims, turning her head to look at Valorie. "Bro, ain't no way Lavar, you can't coach for shit you grand dad!"

Cam covers in mouth, laughing quietly while Lavar flips her off, cussing her out. Cam spoke up once again. "Well, Vienna's reaction just proves everything."

"Personally, I don't think I'm a team hopper, I'm just getting some extra bump and getting ready for the next Rodwave Elite tournament." Nelson explains, shrugging his shoulders. "It's valid."

"But you're lying on Lavar's name?"

"That's crazy and you thought he was the loyal motherfucker on the team, look at Vienna, Ray and I." Lavar spoke, shaking his head.

"Also, when the fuck did our team become a bunch of snitches?" Cam questions, Vienna drank some water while watching everything go down.

"Yeah, when did our coach become such a bitch?" Nelson asks, covering his mouth to stifle his laughter. Vienna's jaw dropped and she starts laughing.

Cam looks at the camera, holding it up to his ear. "What did you say?"

"I said, when did our coach become better than Lebron James?" He covers up, smiling through his lies.

"That's what i fucking thought you said, pussy." Cam spat.

"Nice cover up, Nelson!" She spoke in sarcasm but Nelson smiles, taking it genuinely.

"Thanks!"

"I'm fucking lying!" Vienna exclaims and Nelson flips her off. Lavar starts chanting that Nelson was a bitch, tapping his steering wheel. Cam starts joining in on the chanting.

Nelson went quiet before he starts copying Lavar's chant, but in different words. "Lavar is 60, Lavar is 60!" His comment made Ray and Cam laugh.

Vienna left the live, arriving at the house she was staying at for a week. "Yo where the fuck did Vienna go?" Lavar asks, confused.

Nelson's lights came on, he thought it was just Niles but then someone jumps on his bed, making him scream. "What the fuck!"

You could hear a girl laugh in the background, making all three of them furrow their eyebrows at Nelson. "Yo, Nelson, who the fuck is the girl you have over that's not Vienna?" Nelson turns the camera, showing her and it was Vienna.

"The fuck?" Lavar questions how she was there so fast. Vienna grabs Nelson's phone, smiling at all of them. She waves at the camera before leaving the live. "They best not be doing some nasty shit."

Vienna was secretly on the live, watching it and she joined it on Nelson's phone, invited to the live. She yells before disconnecting again. "Shut the fuck up Lavar, you got grandkids!" The last thing that was heard was Nelson and Vienna's laughter before they left the live again.

roan speaks!

ok i was lowkey bored so i wrote this quick chapter