── chapter forty

TODAY IS VIENNA'S birthday, she was super happy and excited. She was a bit upset because she wasn't able to celebrate it with her family. But she had her second family with her.

"So, ya'll probably know that it's Vienna's birthday today. I got a little something for her." Cam said, rubbing his hands in front of his face.

The boys starts clapping their hands, "yeah!" They dragged out the word, Nelson shaking her shoulders and her cheeks flush in embarrassment.

"This girl, is 15 already. I don't know if ya'll know but before Vienna joined the team, I knew her a little bit before. That's the reason why we went to her game that day, to recruit her. Vienna and I have been like this," Cam crosses his fingers in front of his face. "So, I know she's been wanting this for a while."

Vienna bit her nail, nervous and Nelson had his arm wrapped around her with a smile. He knew what Cam bought for her.

"Come over here, Vee. To the car." They all walked to the car. "Stand in front of the car." Nelson pushes her to stand in front of it.

"I swear to god Cam, if its a snake I'm killing you." She said with a stern voice, pointing her finger at him.

Marie laughs, pressing the button to open the trunk. It slowly opens, Vienna waiting impatiently to see what it was. Behind her, Cam and Nelson filmed her reaction.

She saw a cage and then she heard a bark. Her eyes widen and she slapped her hand onto her mouth, covering it. Vienna whipped her head around to look at Cam.

He chuckled, beside him Nelson was smiling widely at her reaction.

"No you did not." She spoke in a soft voice, putting her bottom lip out in a pout. Tears pricked her eyes. "Bro, I'm gonna cry—"

Vienna covered her eyes with the sleeves of her hoodie. Just kidding, it was Nelson's black hoodie. Nelson walks over, wrapping her in a hug. Her face was buried into his chest, he looked over to Cam, letting out laughs.

"Nelson, move I want to hug her." Cam said, Nelson side eyeing him. He moved out of the way, immediately Vienna hugged him.

"Thank you." She mumbled and then they pull apart, wiping her tears. Vienna looked at the puppy, opening the cage and the puppy crawled toward her.

She picked the pup up, hugging it. Nelson pets it, admiring the dog with Vienna. The camera turned to face Cam. "They literally look like parents when she's holding the dog."

"Ya'll already know that every video, we need a like goal." Cam spoke to the camera, he called Nelson over. "So, how many likes on this video twin?"

"Well, I mean it's semi-final, right?"

"Yeah, it's semi finals."

"Hmm.." he thinks about it for a moment. "I would say a good 175k likes." He looked over to Cam who pressed his lips into a thin line.

"Trey! Fucking stop!" Vienna yelled, Cam and Nelson turning around to see Trey spinning her around by her hands.

Cam starts laughing, "Trey! You're going to injure her!"

He stops spinning her, Vienna looked around and started walking. First step she took, she fell. Trey covered his mouth in shock, "oh shit."

Jeremiah walks over, laughing at Vienna while he helped her up. He took her to the bench and sat her down.

After Nelson talked to Cam about the like goal, he walks over to Vienna. He puts his hands out, she looked up at him with confusion. "What?"

"Come shoot shawty." He said as a joke but she looked at him with a you better be kidding expression. He grinned. "Seriously, come shoot around birthday girl."

She smiled, standing up and Nelson grabbed a ball. He passed it to her and she did a pull up, shoot. "Boom!" The crowd yells.

The game had started and Vienna's new puppy was on her lap. The other teams player — #7 — got a lay up in, he started getting all up in Adam's face.

Vienna cups her hands around her mouth, yelling, "Dick rider! Dick rider!" Nelson and Lavar start laughing at her comments.

Every time Adam had the ball, the dude with the mic would say silky smooth. Vienna scratches her dogs head, kissing his head. "You're such a good boy Uno!"

"Bro, she's giving her dog more kisses than she has ever given me." Nelson shook his head with disappointment, Vienna spinning her head around to face him. He looks back at her, puckering his lip.

Vienna rolled her eyes, pecking him quickly. She pressed her lips into a thin line, walking away. Mic guy started calling Zion; Mr. highlight.

#5 brought the ball up the court, shooting a three and Jeremiah tries to block it. It goes in, #5 turned around and glared at Vienna. "Yeah, fuck you bitch."

Vienna furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, looking at Cam. "What the fuck? Aye, Jeremiah lock his ass up. This boy cannot disrespect Vienna like that. The fuck."

"She didn't even do shit!" Nelson yelled, shaking his head. Vienna didn't really care, guessing that he just said that because she called his teammate a dick rider.

"It's fine, I don't really care." Vienna grabbed Nelson's hand, dragging him down. He sat back down, intertwining their hands.

After a long game of shit talking, RWE won and they were now going out to dinner. Vienna held hands with Nelson.

"You look so good, V." He said, smiling at her. She returns the smile, pecking his cheek.

They sat down and ordered food. Lavar got a shit ton of food, Nelson and Vienna making fun of him for it.

"Another little surprise, from Nelson." Cam said, tying a blindfold around her head. Waitresses put down something on the table, when it was all put out, Nelson untied the blindfold.

They start clapping their hands, singing happy birthday. Vienna's jaw dropped at the large cake, two cakes shapes as a one and five for fifteen.

When they were done singing, Vienna blew the candles out. "What the— thank you Nelson." She hugged him.

"Always, Vienna."

@nelsonneumann2028

Liked by vanderson2, cassiecneumann and 47,036 othersnelsonneumann2028 happy 15th bday v❤️ i love you so much, more than words can express

nelsonneumann2028 happy 15th bday v❤️ i love you so much, more than words can express. can't wait to be a passenger princess and make u drive me around when you're 16 and get your N🤪 anyways, i love you, so grateful to have you in my life.
view all 30,784 comments

vanderson2 im going to SOB.

cassiecneumann Happy birthday to one of my joy pills!🥰❤️
vanderson2 thank you cassie❤️

miles.anderson FIFFFTEEEENNNN (vienna's version)

vanderson2 i love u sm more

user1 THEY SRE SO ADORBS