── chapter ten

"HEY GUYS, WE'RE in Atlanta. Just touched down in the port, we got try out's today." Cam explains to the camera for the video. "So, uh, our try out's are at Overtime. OTE. I mean, you're glazing right now."

The camera points to Nelson's outfit, which was all black with a cool design on the hoodie. Cam shrugged his shoulders. "Suck their dick a little more, huh?"

"Sure." Nelson smiles, laughing. Cam shakes his head and drags his hands down his face.

"Let's do a quick fit check. Ya'll already know what I'm wearing and what Nelson is wearing so let's just show Vienna's airport fit." Cam said, not noticing that Vienna was vehind Nelson. "Bro, where the fuck is she?"

Nelson moved out of the way to show Vienna, she turned around to show that she was talking to someone on the phone. "Hazel." Nelson said, telling Cam that she was on phone with her mom. "Hi Hazel!" Nelson yelled into the phone.

Vienna moved away from him, flipping him off when Nelson started making weird noises. Cam sighed and started looking away when everyone that passed them stared at Nelson. "Nelson, shut up!" She told him, trying to move away from him when he wrapped his arms around her and leaned his chin on her shoulder to talk to Hazel.

He stopped bothering her and started laughing. He let's go of her and Vienna tapped his shoulder. "She wants to talk to you." She hands him the phone and he held it up to his ear.

"Okay Vienna, fit check."

"I got a dark blue essential hoodie with grey sweatpants from brandy melville. Then I got my birks and then my headphones." She showed off her fit, proud of it.

"That's so basic."

"Bro, look at yours!" Vienna points at Cam's outfit, he wore a white tshirt with black pants. Nelson gave back her phone, Hazel telling her something.

"I love you honey! Good luck at your games!" Hazel's voice yelled through the phone speakers, Vienna smiled in embarassment, turning down her volume.

"Love you too, ma." She said and Hazel hung up. "What did she even say to you?"

"She just told me how much she loves me and that we're both really lucky to have each other. Gotta love momma Hazel." Nelson made a heart with his hands before Vienna grabs his hands, mumbling a stop. Their hands intertwined together. "But ya, we just landed in Atlanta. We're gonna head to baggage claim now."

They started walking to go collect more of their stuff. Nelson glances back at Cam before whispering to the camera. "Still have this bitchass coach."

"Love you Cam." Vienna said, blowing the camera kiss. Nelson covers her mouth, shaking his head.

"No she doesn't."

Nelson, Cam and Vienna met up with the others. They walked outside, meeting one of the security guards that were going to escort them to the try out's. "Hey, nice to meet you guys. I'm going to be escorting you guys. Ready to go through the worst traffic in the world?" He spoke while shaking their hands.

"Yes sir." Jordan nodded his head.

"Alright, we're heading to OTE right now. We got a little, police escort." Cam explains, sticking his tongue out for a split second. "We're moving up guys, moving up. It's crazy how the series went up. We got police escorts to my AAU try out's. We gotta have a like goal. Nelson! How many likes on this video?"

Nelson walks over, rubbing his hands together while he thought about it. He crossed his arms with a grin on his face.

"First video of the series." Cam reminded him.