── chapter eighteen

"WHAT UP FAM, it's yo boy nelson and i'm taking over cam's channel." he exclaims, his arm wrapped around someone and vienna comes into frame while rubbing her eyes. "we're going to have a party tonight since we're going to LA in a few days and it's gonna be a movie."

"i invited my basketball team and then nelson also invited his." vienna spoke to the camera, giving them a thumbs up. her eyes widen and she yelps when nelson suddenly grabbed her waist, throwing her over his shoulder.

"now, if you don't mind, we're going to go watch a movie before everyone comes here." he ran away, a distant sound of vienna's laughter was heard until it stopped.

while they were watching a movie, vienna grabs her phone and goes on instagram. "wanna go on live?"

"let's do it." nelson sat up, fixing his arm around her and leaned over. she clicks on the live button and immediately people joined.

they both wave at the camera, her phone on her lap.

user33 aaaahhh his arm is around her!
user73 they're actually so cute
camwilderr tf is u guys doing? come and help set up outside mf

nelson read cam's comment out loud, making them laugh. "no thanks."

camwilderr nelson i swear to god

"you're in my fucking house, buddy!" he yelled, furrowing his eyebrows. vienna just sat there, reading the comments while she chewed her gum.

user69 who was ur guys first celebrity crush?

"that's a good question." vienna said, reading their question out loud. nelson was watching the movie on the screen but vienna got his attention so he looked at her phone, leaning his head on hers.

"what question?" he asked.

"who was our first celebrity crush." she thought about it for a moment and nelson watches her, a small smile on his face.

user6 the way he looks at her omg
iso.lj Nelson😍😍
user9 yo lavar wtf

"jordan poole. i love him so much." vienna did a little heart, her phone leaning against her legs. nelson pressed his lips into a thin line, shaking his head. "but of course, nelson has my heart now."

she pinches his cheek and nelson goes red. "yeah okay, don't sugar coat it vee."

"who was yours?"

"daddy lavar." nelson bites his lips but then stops, laughing while vienna gave him a side eye.

she sighed, shaking her head. "this is what i gotta deal with on a daily basis ya'll, it's not fun at all."

nelson smacks his lips, looking back at the tv screen. "she loves me ya'll, i don't know what this girl is on."

"yeah, i do love him." she discreetly shakes her head no but nelson noticed, unwrapping his arm and moving far away from her. vienna laughs, a big smile on her face.

he jokingly glares over to her. "i'm going to sit, right here." he points to where he was sitting and then vienna kept laughing at him. "bro, i'm gonna—"

immediately, he moves back to where he was, grabbing her face and peppering it with kisses. you could still hear vienna laughing, the live watching it all happen.

user78 STOP THEYRE SO CUTE.
-roansversion i love them.
iso.lj AYO KEEP IT PG
user99 OMGOMG
nienna122 omg somebody better be screenrecording that because i didnt get
it and i need to make an edit