── chapter seventeen

"DO YOU WANNA do the intro?" kenny asked nelson, and he nods his head. "alright, take it away."

nelson claps his hands. "all right guys, we're back with another video on kenny chao's channel," vienna covered her mouth to stifle her laughter. "we got, big daddy lavar here, gorgeous vee bucks, cam darian wilderness, and kenward chao."

"the fuck is vee bucks?" vienna asked him, glancing over to cam. "and why did you call lavar big daddy?" nelson started mumbling something, vienna leans in to hear what was saying and he whispers in her ear.

"okay guys, we're back with another mukbang video. we got a very, very special team here. rod wave elite team." kenny chao introduced, motioning to the four people beside him. they started talking about songs and rod wave, cam started singing his favourite song.

vienna covers her mouth, laughing at him. she coughs as she chokes on her food and nelson pats her back. she zones out for the rest of time they were talking about fast food, she was loving the food she was eating too much that the noises around her got tuned out.

"i already know a lot about cam." kenny said, pointing to him. "you know what i'm saying? he gave me a free 5 thousand back in december and first time we played against each other."

cam scrunches his face up in confusion before speaking up. "nah, i thought you were about to compliment me and then you bring up that old shit. nah, i thought you was gonna compliment me and you bring up that 5 thousand dollar win."

vienna reaches over for nelson's drink, taking a sip. he slaps her hand and vienna puts the drink down. "it was one sip bro. what was that five thousand dollar win for?"

"bro, he beat me for 5 thousand dollars like 30 years ago." cam replies to her.

"nah, it was only a year and a half ago." kenny corrected him, shaking hsi head. " you know what, this is not about the video. this is about the three special guests over here. alright, where are ya'll from, we won't say age you know what i'm saying because uh—"

nelson clears his throat, pointing at lavar beside him. "he's 13 years old, actually."

"yeah okay, thirteen with dreadlocks, a beard stache."

nelson said something and lavar put his hands up, looking over to nelson. he leans back into vienna and laughs. "alright, we'll say age, where ya'll from, how long ya'll been hooping, and we'll go uh, what ya'll like about coach cam."

nelson holds up the bread to vienna's mouth, she takes a bit of it and nods her head. "that's good." she compliments.

"i know."

"all right, well, they're being all lovey and dovey so i'm gonna introduce myself first." lavar spoke up, putting down his food. "my name lavar, i'm 13 you know what i'm saying. i started hooping in my 12th grade year. yeah, things i like about cam? nothing. oh, coach cam! coach cam is a great coach, he agve me a lot of exposure. but cam? he's a piece of shit."

"yeah, anyways he's not coming off the bench next tournament." cam shook his head, taking a bite out of his food.

"so, me, i'm from houstan texas." nelson spoke up, vienna wanting to be last. "uh, i'm 14.."

cam noticed something, interuppting him. "yo wait, so you're older than him?" nelson nodded his head in response. "that's insane, you're big bro?"

"yeah, i'm big bro." nelson confirmed but then look striaght to the camera, discretly shaking his head. vienna notices and chuckles. "but uh, i've been hooping since i was born, you know, og in basketball."