── chapter thirty nine

"HEY GUYS!" VIENNA exclaimed, waving at her phone. The girls team along with the boys sat in the room, waiting for the security guards to come and escort them to their court.

Nelson sat beside Vienna, on his phone. Vienna's phone was propped up against her waterbottle, Marie behind her, braiding her hair.

user2 hi marie!!!!
niennafp omg nelson looks so cute
user_99 i love your hair v!

Vienna read some of the comments, smiling brightly. "Thanks! Marie put some red ribbon in the braids to match the red jersey!"

user10 how's alexander🤣
user3 when is your game starting?

"The game starts in an hour, we just decided to stay in this room so we don't waste gas. There was no point of leaving the gymnasium to go back to the hotel if we were only going to stay there for an hour."

Nelson looked up from his phone, noticing that Vienna was on live so he puts his phone down. He leaned over, looking at some of the comments.

nienna4ever finally he's off his phone
viennafp.2 nelson how do you feel about alexander flicks tryna steal your girl?
user6 HELP ^^

Nelson sighed, rubbing his hands in front of his face. "How do I feel about Alexander hitting up Vee?" He glances over to Vienna, she gave him a look. "He better back off."

"Way to escalate things, Nelson." She mumbled, just as Marie was finished braiding her hair. Vienna looks up, giving her a small smile. "Thank you."

rweontop vienna is literally cam and marie's daughter
user.14 do u miss ur families?

"Yeah, I miss them a lot." She puts out her bottom lip in a pout. Nelson put his arm up, wrapping it around Vienna.

valanderson miss u too sis
viennaanderson2fp what's ur fav taylor swift song?

"Her favourite song by Taylor Swift is Gorgeous. She loves the reputation album." Nelson answers before her, Vienna looks down at him with a loving smile on her face.

There was a knock on the door, everyone lifting their head up at the same time. The security guard was there, telling them that it was time for the girls to warm up.

Vienna grabs her phone and waterbottle. "We gotta go! It's game time, byeeee!!"

She ended the live and Nelson grabs her hand. They walked to the court and Vienna watches the other team warm up.

"Nervous?"

She shook her head at Nelson. "Nope, I'm ready to win." He smiled at her and then Cam calls him over. Vienna goes and warms up with her team before Cam calls them in a huddle.

"Okay, after watching the other team warm up, they're fucking screwed." Cam said, making the girls laugh at the comment. "You go out there, win this game and we're off to game 4. We got this. Starting five; Vienna, Breya, Frankie, Jada and Naomi."

Vienna puts up her hand, everyone following her lead. "Rod wave on three, win on six."

1, 2, 3.

"RODWAVE!"

4, 5, 6.

"WIN!"

The starting five goes out to play, Vienna and Frankie high fiving each other. Frankie was flown out to play with the girls, she and Vienna had gotten closer in a span of 2 days.

Breya does the tip, winning it. Frankie grabs the ball, passing it to Vienna as she brought it up the court.

"Jades!" Vienna yelled, passing her the ball. She cuts in front of her check and Jada passes her back the ball, Vienna getting a lay up in.