── chapter fourteen

"AYE BRO, STRAIGHT boards today." jordan clapped his hands, talking to the camera. "straight boards today. rebounds, points, i ain't passing the ball."

"yo how is your slushee tasting vienna?" lance asked her, she sipped on cream soda and blue raspberry mixed slushee. "don't you have another game today?"

"yeah, at like 6:00." vienna said, going back to drink her slushee. she scrunches her face up when she got a brain freeze.

nelson walks over to dap up cam, blocking the camera with his head. "yo nelson, stop tryna block the camera with your big ass head. what's up with nelson tryna steal all the camera time? vienna get your man."

cam checks the time on his phone, "vienna game doesn't start until another 5 hours. the girls are playing a team called the atlanta eagles. the fuck is that name?"

vienna almost spat out her slushee when she heard the team name. "that sounds like some sort of high school team." she laughed, shaking her head.

"wait is melo and nelson the same height?" cam asked and they stood next to each other. "they are the same height. wait, hold up. vienna stand beside them."

she moves over, standing in between nelson and melo. she was a little bit shorter than them, up to their ears.

"she's catching up, better eat your greens guys." jordan warned them, pointing at melo and nelson.

"yo nelson, how many likes on this video man?" he asked, dribbling the ball. "championship day."

"i say we can hit 175 thousand likes." nelson recommends, looking over to cam.

"we're not mr. beast."

"yeah, you're not mr. beast, you're fucking cam wilder." nelson quoted, dapping up jordan.

cam had a smirk on his face after nelson said that. "that's kinda hard man. 175 thousand likes for nelson. today, we're playing a team called north cross heat. two years ago, i played in atlanta, i'm gonna roll the clip while i'm talking. uh, we lost to that team. for my og's that know, we lost to that team a long time ago."

"but the team we have now is better than the team we had last time."

nelson started clapping his hands and everyone started joining him. daydrian started shaking his butt and that's when they all stopped.

they all head inside the gas station where daydrian started talking to the worker at the cashier. vienna felt hella exhausted today, leaning against one of the racks.

she had her hood on and she looked like she was about to fall asleep, cam noticing. "yo, vee. why don't you go to the car and sleep? we'll be there in a few minutes."

"what car?" she mumbled.

"oh shit, you're right. we don't have a fucking escort yet."

"yo, my mom should be in the parking lot. just sleep there for now." jordan said.

vienna gave him a thumbs up, grateful for him and walked to the car. "she's hella exhausted from yesterday. i think she couldn't stop thinking about the game and didn't have enough sleep. this morning she was grumpy as fuck." nelson explained.

"what'd she do?"

"bro, she just wouldn't talk." he shrugged his shoulders.

daydrian bumps into the conversation. "i think cam meant to say is, what'd you do to her?" raising a brow at nelson, he glances over to the camera. "why is vienna extra tired today? what'd you guys do?"

"she said i'm too big." nelson jokes, shrugging his shoulders with a grin on his face.

"what you mean?"