── chapter eleven

VIENNA KNOCKED ON the neumann's front door of their house, it opens to reveal cassie. she smiled at vienna. "hey vienna! nelson didn't tell me you were coming over?"

"oh, that's weird. is he home? we're supposed to hang out today." vienna spoke as cassie invites her inside. she took off her shoes, placing them neatly to the side.

"he actually went to his friends house, said he was staying there for the night. you can stay here for a few days again, we love having you here."

"okay, i'll just go play video games with niles." she responded, nodding her head. vienna was confused on why nelson and her would make plans but then go to his friends house.

"niles! vienna is here!" cassie yelled for him and immediately she heard someone walk towards them. niles grinned ear to ear, engulfing vienna in a hug.

vienna laughs and hugs him back. "hey niles, wanna go play some video games?"

"yeah!"

she followed him into the game room, pulling out her phone to text nelson.

nelson🫶

vienna❤️
hey, i thought we were hanging
out today? where are you?
i'm at your house, staying a couple
days because your mom said i could
i'll see you tomorrow!
i'm gonna play video games with niles
now, love you🫶

vienna shoved her phone into her pocket, grabbing one of the controllers and started playing 2k with niles.

a few hours after hanging out niles, it was time for dinner. vienna felt bad for being over at their house all the time but cassie always reassures her that they all love having her around.

vienna checked her phone to see if nelson texted her back but he didn't. she sighed and ate the good cassie cooked.

"did you text nelson, sweetie?" cassie asked her, she felt bad that nelson had went somewhere else when they were supposed to be together.

vienna nodded her head. "yeah, no reply. it was like 3 hours ago too."

"i'm sorry." cassie frowned, shaking her head. "i don't know why he would do that."

"it's fine."

vienna stayed in nelson's room, scrolling through tiktok. she wore one of his hoodies that he gave her and then she went on snap to answer everyone she had on delivered.

she noticed that nelson had posted on his story, so she clicked on it only to see that there were like 15 girls walking down the road. her heart ached, trying not to think the wrong way but how could she not when he was with 15 other girls and he hasn't texted her back.

she clicked off of it and that's when she finally got a reply back.

nelson🫶

nelson🫶
hey v, sorry for not replying
i wasn't on my phone till now. i'm
at one of my teammate's house, you
can ask noah to drive you here if
you want.
also don't think too much of my story,
he has a huge pool and these girls just
randomly pulled up.

wish you were here.
please ask noah to drive you here❤️
i love you

right when vienna was about to text noah, he bursts into the room, holding his phone. "did you see nelson's story?"

"yeah." she nodded her head. "he asked if you can drive me there right now."

"why is he with fifteen other girls bro." noah shook his head, vienna followed him out of the room and they went into the car.

"i don't know. it's fine, i'm sure he won't do anything." vienna assured him and especially herself. "nelson wouldn't do that."

"okay well if anything happens, i'm beating him up." noah said, making her laugh. "wanna play taylor swift?"

"yeah." she said with a smile on her face before she plugged her phone in to play the music.

"vienna!" nelson exclaims, running over to her and engulfing her in a hug. she smiled, hugging him back and he kisses her forehead. "im sorry i didn't text back. please don't be mad at me."

"i'm not. calm down." vienna laughed, he wrapped an arm around her and she waved bye to noah in the car. he did a 'i'm watching you' motion with his fingers at nelson.

"these girls keep trying to hit me up but i keep telling them that i have a girlfriend. now that you're here, they'll back off."

"wow, a lady's man." vienna smiled, pinching his cheek. nelson pushes her hand away and laughed.

"nelson!" a girl yelled, about to go up to him but then stopped when she saw vienna. "who are you?"

"this is vienna, my girlfriend. the one i was talking about." nelson said, pulling her closer to him.

vienna smiled. "hey."

the girl looked her up and down before scoffing and walking away. vienna rolled her eyes. "she's. a bitch."

"i know."

the rest of the night, nelson was occupied with vienna. no other girls talked to him but some talked to vienna, wanting to be friends with her.

she liked those girls so they exchanged snaps. it was fun, nelson was finally happy. he wasn't bored since vienna was there with him.

and vienna was right, she didn't have to worry.