── chapter seven

ALL STARS 🏀

Coach Cam
Bro where the fuck are you
Nelson and Vienna? ITS FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIP

Lavar
Probably Being All Lovey Dovey
And Shit

Nelson
Lavar why do u type like that

Coach Cam
WHERE ARE YOU??!!

Nelson
Yo chill we was just doing stuff

Coach Cam
What's more important than getting
over here for Vienna's game

Nelson
Making out

Lavar
YO?

Coach Cam
I'm boutta text your mom
right now Nelson
Don't fucking test me

Nelson
Bro whats she gonna do
We were literally just smoochin

Vienna
NELSON.

Coach Cam
GET OVER HERE RIGHT
NOW BRO

Lavar
Bro She Did Not Fucking
Deny It

Vienna
Fix your fucking keyboard

AT THE GAME, Nelson and Vienna arrived at the same time. Cam crosses his arms when he see's them, she was already changed into her jersey and her hair was already done.

"What's up Cam?" Vienna smiled at him, dapping him up.

"Nuh uh, we are not doing this today." They were getting ready to get scolded. "Why are you late to warm up? After Im done talking to you, you're going to have ten minutes to warm up."

"We were just, you know." Nelson spoke up, a grin on his face as he looks over to Vienna. He puts his hand on her cheek and leaned in. She slightly pushes him away with red cheeks.

"You know what, go warm up. I'm not tryna deal with this right now." She nods her head and Nelson grabbed her backpack, holding it for her. Vienna goes out on the court to warm up for the game.

Lavar walks over, standing beside Cam and they both stared at Nelson. "So. You wanna talk about what's happening between you two?"

"I told her that I like her last night and then she said that she felt the same way so I asked her out." Nelson explains, Cam and Lavar's eyes go wide.

"No way!"

Flashback

Vienna and Nelson sat on the couch, watching a movie. His arm wrapped around her. He was reciting the confession in his head, nervous as fuck.

"You know what, fuck it." He mumbled, catching her attention. She looks over to him with concern.

"Everything okay?"

"Listen V, I really like you. There's something about you that I have never seen in any other girl. You fit my vibe and everything, you're funny and you're really good at basketball. I can't pick which one it is. Or maybe it's everything about you."

Vienna's eyes widen in shock, she smiles at him. "I like you too." She confirmed. Nelson just stared at her, his eyes flickering down to her lips. She got the memo and leaned in, pressing her lips onto his.