── chapter thirty six

THE TEAM SAT in the room for game 2, the boys game was first and then the girls games were 2 hours after their's. Vienna sat down in front of Marie while she braided her hair, she had some red ribbon intertwined in her braids to get the team colour.

Marie was finished, Vienna touching the braids and smiling. "Thank you Marie!" She exclaims, hugging her. The boys wore their masks and they went out to play.

She wore one of Nelson's hoodies, Cam waits for Marie and Vienna were the last ones to walk out. Cam wraps both of their arms around them since there was a big crowd and he didn't want Vienna caught in it.

"Vienna! Hi Vienna!" Someone yells for the crowd, she waves her hand to whoever yelled her name and they continued to walk.

The boys were huddling in a circle, Vienna sat on the bench. People behind her were asking for photos so she stood up, and took some. She smiles at all of them, having some small talk before Cam called her over.

"So ya'll know I don't have an assistant coach, right?" Cam said to the camera, he held up a neon construction worker vest and hands it over to Vienna. "Well, now I do."

Vienna puts on the vest, on top of her black compression shirt. The people behind them started yelling as she crosses her arms.

"Best coaching duo out there?" Vienna asks the camera, pointing at her and Cam.

"Alright ya'll, game 2. Ya'll already know what happened at game 1, we won by 32. 96-35." The people behind starts yelling, clapping their hands and Cam moved away to show them.

The game starts and Steven wind the tip off. Adam gets the ball, dribbling out his check and then trying to get a lay up in but got stuck.

He passed it over to Zion who shot a three. "Boom!" Everyone yells.

"What is their team name?" Vienna asks, squinting her eyes to get a good look. Her jaw dropped, looking over to Nelson who sat on the bench. "Ice Spice Elite?"

She looks back and forth between Nelson and the other team. She walks over, running her hands through his hair. "Are you sure you're on the right team sir?"

Nelson looks up at her with a confused look. "What?"

"I mean, this team is called Ice Spice Elite so.." She starts laughing when he slaps her hands away from his hair, a grin on his face.

When ice spice elite finished their free throw, Steven gets the rebound and passes it to Trey. He got past his defender and did a lay up.

The other team dribbles the ball up the court but then lost it, Adam starts skipping while dribbling the ball.

His check tips it out of his hands but then Adam still manages to get it back. He drives to the basket but then passed it to Trey who shot a quick three.

"Boom!" Trey held up a three as a gun, pointing it at his check. #5 on ice spice elite shot a far three, when it went in, he stared down Cam.

"Why is he looking at me?" Cam asks, confused as he looks over to Vienna. "I don't get it. I'm not playing."

Trey shoots the ball from half court, it goes in and everyone started yelling. Vienna claps her hands. "Atta boy Trey!"

He gets the ball again, stealing it from his defender and he shoots another half court. Vienna leans over to see if it would go in but it bounces off the rim.

Zion gets the rebound, dribbling it out. He shoots a three and it also bounces off the rim. Ice spice elite got the ball, dribbling it and Adam's check gets past him.