Hidden-|JJK|

Y/n entered her class and looked around her class. The cliques were exchanging jokes and laughing at them loudly.

She was a shy, calm and silent person, students didn't really talk with her unless they had some work from her.

She sat on the last bench and started reading her notes to avoid the uneasy feeling.

It was embarrassing to not have anyone as her friend when everyone was with their groups all the time.

She sighed as her bully, Sana, slammed her hand on her bench. Y/n looked at her.

"Give those notes to me!" she said rudely.

Y/n passed those notes to her to avoid any sort of fight but she gasped as someone snatched it from her. She looked aside to see Jungkook, her class fellow glaring at Sana.

"She made those for herself and not for you, bitch! If you are really that eager to study then why don't you stop focusing on make-up and clothes and write notes when the class is going on!" Jungkook said rudely. Sana rolled her eyes at him.

"It's none of your business, give that back to me!" she tried to snatch it and Jungkook slammed the notes on her head, she yelped and stumbled back.

Jungkook strode to her and started strangling her with her bow. Sana struggled to breathe but Jungkook didn't stop while Y/n was stupefied, she just stared at the scene.

"How dare you talk to me like that?" Jungkook said glaring at Sana. He left her neck as the teacher entered the class. Sana coughed and before she could shout at him she saw the teacher and just glared at Jungkook before sitting on her seat.

Jungkook had a low temperament and since he belonged to a well-to-do family, he wasn't scared of the aftermath whenever he messed up with someone. His father was the trustee of this school.

Jungkook walked towards
Y/n and gave her those notes, he smiled at her and sat beside her. She just looked down, she was scared of him now.

As the class ended Jungkook tapped Y/n's shoulder. She looked at him, and he smiled.

"I was thinking if you would like to go on a date with me?" he asked.

"I-I am busy after school!"  she replied and looked away. His smile dropped and he cleared his throat. He wasn't expecting that, he thought she would agree."What are you busy at?" he asked grabbing her hand, she flinched and moved back.

"I have to study and do my part-time job!" she nervously replied.

"Take a break from it then, it's not a big deal," he said casually.

-

"The coffee from here is actually very nice!" Jungkook smiled while Y/n just stared outside. He had forcibly taken her out here."You should look at me when I am talking to you!" Jungkook firmly said.

He had been in love with her for months now. She was a timid transferred student that managed to attract him.

It wasn't like Y/n was blind to not notice his stares and feelings, it's just that she deliberately ignored them and behaved like she was unaware because she believed she didn't deserve him.

"Jungkook, I am getting late, please let me go or else my mom would get mad!" she requested him. He frustratedly sighed and left her arm.

"I will drop you!" Jungkook said before dragging her out.

During the whole drive, he kept telling her about things while she just listened.

"Thank you!" Y/n bowed and ran to her house as soon as Jungkook stopped the car in front of her house.