Forced Wife-4~|JJK|

"Jungkook!" y/n called out his name. He turned around. "Happy birthday!" she wished him and he smiled.

Usually no one celebrated his birthday, he was supposed to be rough and tough. His dad didn't like such celebrations. No one's birthday was celebrated in his house.

"How do you know it is my birthday?" he asked.

"You told me once!" she lied. She got to know about it from one of his cousin sisters.

"Thank you!" he smiled.

"Wait! Stay still!" she said and he frowned when she ran to the dressing table before grabbing her phone. "Smile more!" she said and he smiled more. She clicked a picture of him before going towards him, standing close to him. "Kiss my cheek!" she said.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" he asked, confused.

"You rarely smile, I just want to capture some pictures! My friends in college always ask for our couple pictures but we don't have one! Now help me click one!" she smiled.

She clicked the photo as he kissed her. She changed him with her positive mindset and sweet behaviour. As she had suspected earlier he was starving for attention and love.

She loved the new Jungkook, who was polite, slightly romantic and sweet. Who endured her dramas without a complain and bought her everything she even thought of.

She had forgotten all the bitter memories of them to spend her life peacefully with him.

"I should go now!" he said.

"Wait! Where are you going? It's your birthday, you are supposed to give me a treat! You are staying home today!" y/n argued and he smiled.

"I will take you to a nice dinner tonight though it's my birthday but for now I have to go, I have a really important meeting!" he said and hugged her. "Can I?" he asked.

"Okay, go! And were you just taunting me about the birthday dinner? I don't earn, but don't worry after I start earning I will spoil you with my money! I am not a miser person like you!" she sulked pushing him.

"I didn't taunt you! And miser? When was that! You have reduced my bank balance by a significant amount in these few months by ordering what not online! I never complained or brought it up!" he cleared himself.

"So? You are supposed to do that as a husband! All the husbands around the world do that! There's nothing new! That's the mere you can do to compensate my sacrifices for you!" she said trying to justify herself. He sighed.

"You always win no matter what!" he said.

"Why do you even try then?" she asked smiling.

"What about my birthday present?" Jungkook asked.

"Why should I give you that? I mean, it's your money anyway! It would just be a transfer of cash into an object! That's useless!" she acted ignorant though she had planned everything for him tonight.

"That was harsh, y/n! If I don't get my birthday present by the evening, I will have you as my birthday present instead!" he smiled and walked out before she could fight him back.

Y/n took a deep breath and went inside her closet. She opened her wardrobe and grabbed the pregnancy test kit. It was positive.

It had been 2 weeks since she got to know about it but she was too nervous to tell that to Jungkook.

She knew he didn't want kids at the moment. He always talked about how he wanted to spend years with her as a couple before starting a family, she didn't want to destroy his planning but getting pregnant wasn't in her control.