Communal Marriage-1~|OT7

Living in a country like Korea, communal marriages were usual since the female proportion was less than the males at a significant ratio, because of the growing abortion of female foeticides.

Even in the 21st century, some countries had this social evil that society didn't recognise as a crime.

Namjoon was a book lover who was found being drowned in his library most of the time while his other brothers shared different interests though they were from the same bloodline.

Taehyung as usual was playing with his dog while Jimin and Hoseok were talking about political affairs, sitting in the garden. And about Jungkook? Well, he was still sleeping.

Suga was watching a movie and Jin was trying to make this new cookie recipe he learnt online.

It was a Sunday morning, all the brothers were spending their only leisure day with their own will.

"Everyone.....In the living room.....in 1 minute!" Suzy, their mom called out to everyone and they all sighed before going down except the youngest, who was still sleeping in his room, dreaming about fucking a beautiful girl.

"Where is Jungkook?" Lee-song, their dad asked.

"JUNGKOOK!" all the brothers shouted in chorus making the younger fall from his bed. He looked around confused before standing up."DOWN RIGHT NOW!" they again said in unison.

Jungkook ran down before sitting with them.

"Okay, so now that everybody is here, I want to discuss something related to you all!" Suzy spoke out and they all nodded bored."Do you all remember Y/n? The girl I introduced to you all a week back at a wedding?" she continued, they all looked at each other and nodded when they remembered a blurred image of that meeting."Me and your dad want you all to marry her!" she said calmly and their gazes changed.

They weren't against marriage but they certainly didn't like sharing things, so there was no way they would share their wife.

"It's impossible! Communal marriage? Are you even in your senses!" Namjoon spoke out and some of the brothers nodded in agreement while the rest observed.

"You know the condition of the country! It's difficult to find young girls who are eligible for marriage nowadays! Y/n is a perfect suitor for you all, I have already paid a big amount to her parents to settle on this marriage or else they could have married her somewhere else!" she said.

"And if anyone disagrees, I will sell off my company and other assets and donate that money into charity homes so that no one of you ravishes on it!" their dad spoke and all of them looked away, certainly mad.

They were so spoiled with luxuries that they could not even imagine living without them.

"The wedding is next month, so get yourself mentally prepared and decide on what days you will keep her with yourselves!" their mother spoke.

"I hate sharing!" Jungkook spoke clenching his fists. All the brothers were sitting in a club, discussing their marriage.

"Listen you all! I will have her on Sunday, that's it!" Taehyung spoke out.

Sunday meant that he could spend the most time with her compared to other days.

"No, this is not how it is going to work!" Jin spoke out. Namjoon nodded.

"Let's go age-wise! Jin will get her on Monday! Suga will get her on Tuesday! Hoseok will get her on Wednesday! I will get her on Thursday! Jimin will get her on Friday! Taehyung will get her on Saturday and Jungkook will get her on Sunday! And if necessary we can trade the days as well!" Namjoon spoke making Jungkook smile.