Help?-1~|JJK&MYG|

Y/n sighed looking at her assistant who was admitted to the hospital, from the glass wall. He got hurt because of her.

"I need to do something!" Y/n said biting her lips.

She had been threatened with death many times and she never took them seriously, she knew how dark the business world was but she wasn't aware of this much mess.

They hurt her assistant to scare her, but she wasn't going to kneel down against her business rivals, however, she was afraid of her family. She had a small sister who went to school, she didn't want anyone to hurt her or her mom.

So she did what she was suggested and believed was right, the choice may be wrong, but as a businesswoman, she was a risk bearer.

"I hope this doesn't turn the other way!" she spoke to her friend who was the owner of a VIP club, he had many contacts, with legal and illegal workers.

"Trust me, he is reliable. He may have returned from mental asylum but he uses his psychotic mind in a better way." Yoongi said giving her a reassuring nod. Y/n sighed as he opened the door for her. "He doesn't like to meet people for irrelevant reasons, so I will stay out, call me or come out if you feel uneasy!" he said and she nodded.

Walking inside Y/n noticed Jungkook, a known mafia, watching birds out of his window, she coughed to make him realize her existence but he didn't turn around and she was glad, he looked scary with those tattoos and piercings, it would be better if she talks without looking at him.

"Yoongi told me about you. He said you can end one of my concerns!" she spoke and he turned around, she just noticed he was drinking.

"With what?" Jungkook asked checking her out. He couldn't believe a beauty walked inside his mansion, by herself.

"My business rival is constantly threatening me with death, he hurt my assistant and I am afraid he might hurt my family to hurt me more, I want your help." she implored. He just stared at her red lips moving.

"In getting rid of him?" he asked raising his brows, sipping his wine. She took a deep breath and raised her chin, amusing him.

"I don't care, I just want my family safe and secured. I wish I could do something to him myself, but I know my limits." she gave him an obvious nod.

"You surely don't, you can't look this tempting while asking for my help, it's tempting me." he sneered walking to her, she gulped, no she couldn't look weak, that would make him overpower her, she didn't lower her gaze or chin, though it was so tough for her. He was intimidating her even without realizing it.

"It's Kim Taehyung, he is after me. He is jealous I took his market and attracted his target audience, he is unable to tolerate this defeat." she continued ignoring his eyes that were surely thinking of explicit things.

He hummed caressing her arm, before sipping his wine.

"And why should I do that?" he asked.

"I will give you whatever amount of money you need, or any help I can provide you!" she was desperate for help. He traced his finger from her collarbone to her cleavage, making her furious, but she knew she didn't want any beef with him. She clenched her fist to stop the urge to punch him for touching her without her consent.

"I am not interested in your offer, provide me a better motivation and I will help you!" he said wrapping his arm around her waist, pulling her, he finally engulfed her scent. "Maybe a night could change my mind." he smiled pouring the wine on her shirt, making her skin visible to him. She pushed him.

"I guess I don't need any help, but you do, go to some stripper club and satisfy your horny ass, bastard!" she fixed her hair and walked out furiously but he found it hot.