Step Father(End)~|KTH&JJK|

Y/n groaned waking up. She had a terrible headache. She grabbed her head and massaged it.

She looked beside her and her eyes widened. Taehyung was sleeping with her. She pushed him off the bed and he groaned in pain, waking up.

"What happened?" he asked ruffling his hair.

"What did you do with me?" she asked grabbing the blanket.

"Not what you are thinking! I didn't even touch you!" he said yawning.

"You were hugging me!" she glared at him.

"I don't count it as touching!" he said standing up before moving close to her. "Do you want me to show you what I call as actual touching?" he smiled wickedly, touching her lap.

She slapped his hand and stood up.

"Get out!" she beckoned him. She gasped as he picked her in his arms before taking her to the bathroom.

"Looks like your hangover turns you into an angry woman!" he chuckled putting her down.

"Shut up!" she said crossing her arms.

"Take a bath! And if you say, I can help you or even join you!" he teased her and she pushed him out.

-

"I have a business party to attend today, so I will be late!" y/n's mom informed at the dining table. Y/n nodded while Taehyung was using his phone.

Y/n got a message on her phone. She looked at it and then at Taehyung, who was smiling at her.

'You look so irresistible in wet hair, it makes me think of inappropriate stuff!'

'We are having breakfast on the table, can't you leave me in peace for once?'

'I can't leave you anywhere, love!❤️'

'You are married!'

'I don't count that! I still belong to you!'

'TAEHYUNG!!!!!!'

She glared at him and he smiled spitefully.

"I am leaving!" she said standing up.

"Stop, wait for me! We work at the same place! Let's use the same car too! The global warming is increasing, we should cut down on our usage of fuel!" Taehyung said and before y/n could say anything her mom interrupted.

"Yes, y/n! He is right!" she replied. She really cared about nature.

Y/n angrily sat down, tapping her fingers on the table as Taehyung took extra time.

He was deliberately eating slowly, to drive her nuts. He liked her anger, she looked cute to him in that.

"I am waiting in the car!" she said and stood up before leaving.

Y/n was tapping her heel vigorously with her arms impatiently wrapped around her chest. She stopped when she heard him entering the car.

He beckoned the driver to move.

"Taehyung, stop staring at me! It's creepy!" y/n said after minutes of tolerating his stares.

"Y/n?" he looked serious, she looked back at him. "What did Jungkook do to you to make you such miserable yesterday night?" he asked moving close to her.

"It's none of your concern!" she looked away.

She hated to be perceived as weak or stupid. She was a perfectionist, and it wasn't settling on her ego, that a useless person fooled her for years.