Deal-(End)~|JJK&KTH|

"Did you have a good sleep?" Taehyung asked Y/n when she woke up.

She had slept on the couch when they were watching the movie last night, Taehyung didn't change the place thinking she would wake up and slept beside her instead.

"I need to go!" she said standing up before falling on the couch again, feeling dizzy. It was usual since she had iron deficiency.

"I will drop you!" he said picking her up before taking her towards his car.

Soon they reached her place.

"I had a great time, even though slept halfway through the movie!" Taehyung smiled at Y/n, while she ignored that and went inside the building.

Taehyung stared at her back and called Jungkook as soon as she disappeared.

"Hello? I am just coming to pick her up!" Jungkook said abruptly. Taehyung heard the bell, indicating she had reached there.

"In my office....in an hour!" he said and hung up.

Jungkook opened the door of the apartment and pulled Y/n inside before dragging her towards the bathroom.

He pushed her under the shower while she looked at him baffled. He opened the shower and her body got drenched.

"I don't want you to roam around in my house with a body that has his dirty touches on it!" he said removing her clothes before roughly scrubbing her skin with lofa.

Y/n looked at her red skin, Jungkook had scrubbed her skin roughly. That might go away by tomorrow but the hate for him would never.

Jungkook had gone to his old office and she was alone at the moment.

She called her mom and gulped as tears welled in her eyes out of the emotional pain she was feeling.

"Y/n? Where have you been? You weren't even picking up my calls!" her mom said as soon as she picked up.

"Mom!" she whispered in a cry.

"Y/n? Are you crying? What happened? Did you and Jungkook fight?" she asked worriedly.

"M-om, I want to co-me back home!" she said wiping her tears.

"Y/n, can you please tell me what happened?" her mom asked.

"I-I don't want to live with him anymore, Mom!" she whimpered.

"Why would you say that? He is such a nice guy! He takes care of you and even loves you!" her mom convinced her in surprise.

"He hits me for small mistakes! I can't!" Y/n kept her hand over her chest as she felt suffocated because of the tears.

"Y/n, husbands get mad, and out of anger they do such things, they don't really mean it! Jungkook loves you, he might be stressed about something, be a friend to him and support him!" she said making Y/n cease.

Did she just justify his abuse?

"He even forces himself on me! How do you justify that?" Y/n asked certainly hurt and mad.

"Why aren't you filling his desires then? Why does he  have to force himself on you? He is your husband, you should take care of his manly desires!" she said and sighed when Y/n went silent because of wonder."Y/n, we have got you married to him, not for you to leave him later and bring a bad name to our family. Anyway, just carry on your relationship and compromise, just like other girls! Don't come to my home after leaving him! Otherwise, you are more than welcome!" with that, she hung up.

Compromise? Wasn't it a compromise in the first place?

——————

Taehyung stared at Y/n's picture, sitting in his office. It had been weeks since he saw her, and he was feeling desperate for her and addicted to her.