Facade-1~|KTH&JJK|

Don't forget to comment down, okay???? I write with so much passion and I feel motivated when you all comment down under the paragraphs.

Enjoy>>😊❤️

——

Y/n entered her house at night after studying in library to find her family eating on the dining table.

She looked down, disappointed. They didn't even wait for her, just like always.

Her family neglected her, just because she had epilepsy seizures. They didn't support her at all. They felt ashamed of having such a daughter. They were embarrassed of her.

They believed she should be happy that they were at least paying for her expenses and keeping her home.

And now she had even started accepting it.

But the problem was, she was starving for love. And a starving person, could even lick off trash for its satisfaction.

Y/n walked inside her room and her parents not even offered her for dinner.

She washed her face with cold water and looked at herself.

She wasn't that unworthy, now was she? Nobody deserved that treatment from their family.

Weren't families supposed to be a comfort place? A support system?

She came out of her trance when she heard her phone ringing.

Among the judgemental society that either pitied her or gave her obnoxious looks, there lived some nice people too.

Ana, was among them. She was her close friend, who always lightened her mood and made her believe she was normal and deserved a nice and respectful life.

"Y/n! I know you must have just reached your home but I am in a trouble! I need a favour!" she said horrified.

"What happened?" y/n asked.

"I came at a club with some friends but I forgot to bring my carrybag!" she said and y/n sighed.

Ana was a forgetful and clumsy person, it was understood.

"What do you want me to do? I don't have money over 200$!" y/n replied sitting on her bed.

"Umm, could you please go to my home and fetch my carrybag here? It has my phone in it too and I need to click some pictures! promise I won't force you to stay here, later!" Ana said, cautious.

Y/n looked at the time, it was 9pm and Ana's home was a walk of 10 minutes from her place and her parents were least bothered about her so she was sure they wouldn't say anything.

"This is the last time! Deal?" Y/n asked standing up.

"Deal! I love you so much!" Ana cheered and hung up before sending her, her live location.

Y/n walked to Ana's home and soon reached it. She rang the bell and Taehyung, Ana's elder brother opened the door.

"Yes?" he asked, she fumbled.

Taehyung was her senior too, he was so handsome that she couldn't hold herself back from getting smitten with him. She secretly loved him.

She thought he wouldn't be home since he was a social butterfly, who liked hanging out.

She looked down, cautious if she was looking good or not. She felt embarrassed for coming here looking all tired.

"Umm Ana asked me to fetch her handbag to her that she forgot at home!" she fumbled, looking anywhere but him.