Blind Beauty~|KTH&JJK|

Sorry for the boring story in advance....

Y/n was taking a bath when she felt 2 arms around her. She smiled when she realized it was her husband.

"You left me alone in the room!" he complained turning her around and she cupped his face.

"You were sleeping, Jungkook!" she answered and he hummed touching her baby bump. She was 8 months pregnant.

"Are you taking good care of yourself when I am out?" he asked shampooing her hair.

"I am, I have an appointment with Dr. Han today!" she reminded him.

"I remember that!" he washed her hair. "Come out soon, I will be making the breakfast!" he said and she nodded.

Y/n was a blind lady, she got married to her childhood love. Both of them loved each other though her husband might be a little too obsessed with her.

She wore her robe and went out. She was used to her house so she didn't need any help to walk out.

She smiled when she smelled chicken. Because of the pregnancy, pork meat used to rile her up so her husband stopped bringing those.

"Here you go!" he smiled putting it in front of her. She savoured the taste while he was inside dressing up.

"Your baby is doing fine!" Dr.Han spoke to Y/n and she smiled. She was their family doctor. "Y/n, a treatment for blind people has been introduced! You lost your sight when you were 14, so you can get your vision back!" she told y/n about this.

"Really?" y/n's eyes teared up, she always wanted to see her child.

"Yes, if you want, we can do that to you!"

"I want that!" y/n told her in excitement. "It's not risky right?" she asked.

"Not at all, there is a 97% chance you can get your sight back and even if you don't, nothing will happen to you as a side effect!" Dr. Han smiled.

"That's great!" y/n stood up.

"Jungkook?" Y/n called out her husband before sitting on the bed. He hummed watching the news."When I went for a check up today-"

"Someone tried to hurt you? Or harrass you?" he asked cutting her off, switching off the TV. Because Y/n was blind, people tried to take her advantage so her husband was very careful with her.

"No, the doctor said that the medical science has come up with a really effective treatment for people like me who lost their sight but weren't initially blind." she smiled and he ceased looking away.

"Y/n, I don't want to take any risk, you are pregnant." he said holding her hands.

"No, she said I can do that after the delivery and there are 97% chances that I will get my vision back." she smiled.

"I don't know, I am unsure, what if you come under the 3% chances? I don't want to lose you!"

"I will be okay, I want to see my child and you. I never saw you!" Y/n said touching his face and he kissed her fingers.

"Okay, give me some time, I will prepare myself for this." he said and she nodded.

——————

"Doctor, everything would be fine right? We have a small daughter, she is just 1 month old." Jungkook asked unsure.

"Everything would be fine, all those patients who took this treatment have so far regained their sight, let's hope for the best!" the doctor said and Jungkook nodded before kissing Y/n's head.