Forced Wife-(End)~|JJK|

This story will have 2 alternative endings, suppose the one you want.

———

Y/n turned her head to the other side, closing her eyes in fear as Taehyung tried to touch her face.

"Please stay away from me!" she said shivering as he sat close to her.

That night was flashing in front of her eyes every second. She couldn't forget that.

"Will you shut up? Or should I shut your mouth? I am annoyed, don't test my patience now!" he grabbed her jaw.

It had been a week since she was here. It wasn't like she didn't try to escape but Taehyung didn't leave her alone even for a second.

"I am sorry!" she immediately apologized.

If she weren't pregnant, she might have fought with him but she didn't want to risk her and her child's health at this time.

A pregnant woman was vulnerable and so easy to hurt.

"I don't want your sorry, I want your kiss, come on give me one now!" he smiled and she gulped.

"Taehyung please, move away!" she said as she felt like puking.

"How could I expect you to not throw any tantrum before doing anything? You always understand things in the harsh way, don't you?" he glared at her and she felt a lump forming in her neck.

He grabbed her wrist kissing her against her will, the second he pulled out, she ran inside the bathroom and puked. She was disgusted. Her head was spinning.

"Don't come close to me!" she firmly said when Taehyung went close to her. "I am pregnant, please don't touch me!" she said moving back when he tried to touch her.

          ————————

Jungkook grabbed his head in frustration, he had been searching y/n everywhere but couldn't find her yet.

He had even asked his dad, crying helplessly to him to tell him where she was but Mr. Jeon said he didn't know anything everytime.

He had just started feeling happy but everything just disappeared now.

What if she really left him? What if she never loved him? What if it was all an act?

He couldn't stop thinking these things.

He opened her cupboard, to take her clothes, so he could hug them and cry but he noticed something that fell down. He crouched down and it was her pregnancy kit.

He read it and his heart shattered. She was expecting and didn't tell him about it?

What if she left him because she didn't want this child?

——————

7 months later...........

Y/n groaned as she felt a kick in her womb again. It was usual now, she was 9 months pregnant.

Instead of being happy, she was scared. Taehyung didn't touch her from that day because he was so mad at her for getting pregnant with Jungkook's child.

He told her he will kill her child the moment it comes out, in front of her eyes. Unlike other pregnant women, her pregnancy was dreadful.

She was enduring all the sickness that pregnancy got her, only for her child to die in the hands of a pyscho?

"I see this child can come anytime now! Such an unfortunate baby, gonna die even before seeing this world!" he told her, scaring her to her core.

"How can you be so cruel? How can you kill a child?" she teared up and looked away when he stood close to her.