Concealed-|JJK|

Y/n stared at the ceiling. It was midnight and she could not sleep, yet again.

Maybe it was because she had recently shifted with her boyfriend, in his apartment, that she couldn't adapt to the environment.

"Jungkook!" she tapped his shoulders. He was in deep sleep but hummed, tired."I can't sleep!" she said and he squinted his eyes looking at her.

"But I am sleepy, y/n! I have a meeting tomorrow, let me sleep!" he said and dropped his face in his pillow.

"But what about me?" she asked with hope.

"What do you want me to do? Dance for you or sing you a lullaby?" he asked sarcastically, she smiled.

"I would love both of them at this moment, but I ain't cruel! How about you hug me while I watch a movie on my phone? That will make me feel like you are watching it along with me!" she said.

Jungkook dryly nodded and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer, before snuggling his head in her neck, he slept again.

She started her movie and felt cozy in his arms.

"Song-Joong-ki is so sweet in this drama!" y/n whispered, smiling.

"Better than me?" she heard Jungkook say.

"Weren't you sleeping?" she asked shocked.

"I was but my ears hear everything! Even the song from before!" he said looking at her before dropping his face in her neck and sleeping again. Y/n chuckled, he was so adorable.

"Aren't you jealous?" she asked closing her phone.

"I can have you in my arms, while he can't! That makes me have the upper hand!" he smiled, she hugged him back and he opened his eyes before staring at her.

He was about to kiss her when his phone rang. Y/n frowned, it was almost 5 am.

Who could it be?

She blinked her eyes in confusion when he sat up straight after he heard the person from the other line.

"I will be there!" he hung up and looked at the baffled and worried y/n.

"Who was it, Jungkook? Is everything alright?" she asked sitting up.

"I have an urgent meeting, can't say much about it at the moment! I am in a rush!" he rushed inside the bathroom.

"I know I am a doctor but I am damn sure no meeting can happen at this time! Are you hiding something from me?" y/n asked him after he came out. He kissed her lips.

"I can never hide anything from you, love! We will talk about this after I come back home!" he smiled and went out.

-

"What do you mean?" Jungkook glared at his right hand.

"Taehyung burnt down our drug trucks!" Jimin replied.

"That fucking bastard, I will kill him!" Jungkook grabbed his head in annoyance.

Taehyung was Jungkook's enemy. Jungkook belonged to a mafia family.

He had to lie to y/n since she hated violence and when he lied to her about him being an orphan, it brought them closer and he decided to play along since he loved her so much that he didn't want to lose her.

He was planning to disclose this to her after having a baby with her so she doesn't have a way of leaving him later and accept her life with him.

-------

"How are you feeling now?" Y/n asked her patient. She was a sweet doctor, every patient felt wanted with her.

"It's better!" she replied and y/n looked at the patient's husband, who was talking to someone on his phone.