Estranged~|JJK&KTH|

Y/n chuckled as her boyfriend, Jungkook hugged her.

"Can't you skip it?" he asked turning her around before nuzzling his head in her neck.

"Jungkook, it's my sister's wedding! I skipped her engagement just because you were sick!" she said.

"Then should I get sick again?" he smiled and she shook her head.

"It's just a matter of a week! I will come back soon!"

"You know I don't have friends, it's just you who I talk to! I get bored without you!"

"Why don't you join the wedding then?" she asked with a smile.

"That's a good idea!" he said thinking something. "Pack my bags, we are both going to Ilsan!" he cheered.

Y/n and Jungkook worked in the same office, they got to know each other and started dating eventually. Jungkook was a reserved person while y/n could socialize easily.

Y/n lived in Seoul, while her family lived in Ilsan. She wasn't in a good relationship with her family.

Her elder sister was better in every aspect. In beauty, academics and manners. The contestant comparison of them by her parents, made her hate all her family, especially her sister.

It had been year's since they both had talked properly. Other than important events, she never accompanied her family.

But now y/n wanted to act mature and congratulate her sister on her wedding, since she was going to start a new life, and now there was no way they could catch up often or talk daily.

-------

"Y/n, how much more time do you require? The wedding vows are starting in 5 minutes!" Jungkook said tapping his foot on the floor, looking at his watch.

"Just a minute!" she said applying her lipgloss. She checked herself in the mirror and smiled, satisfied."I am done!" y/n said and Jungkook smiled seeing her.

"You look impressive!"

"Thank you!" she walked past him and he hugged her from behind.

"You even smell divine!" he said kissing her neck.

"Jungkook, we are late already! Let's go!" she said and he nodded, slightly annoyed.

Y/n entered the hall with Jungkook, and didn't see the groom as Jungkook was telling her jokes which made her chuckle.

He was bitching about all the guests in the hall, about what they were wearing and what they were doing.

They were a couple but before that they were best friends.

Y/n looked at the entrance when she heard the announcement of the host, about the arrival of the bride.

Y/n sighed looking down. Her sister looked beautiful which made her insecure. She knew her mom would soon come and talk ill about her dress and make up.

She saw her sister walking the aisle with her dad. She felt deprived, her parents didn't love her enough. They always favoured her elder sister.

She frowned when she saw the groom. She felt that she knew him but he was standing so far that she couldn't recognize him well.

The wedding vows happened and the groom kissed the bride.

"When will it be us?" she heard Jungkook say.

"When you will propose me!" Y/n chuckled.

"Hmm, I see!" Jungkook said thinking something.

Y/n walked ahead to congratulate the couple.