Forced Wife-2~|JJK|

Why do you people not comment a lot under a paragraph. Roast a dialogue, character or anything, but at least do!

--

"Are you both drunk or out of your minds? How could you even dare to ask me that? You both know me very well, and I am sure you are aware of my answer too!" Y/n said to her parents when they told her about Jungkook's proposal.

"Y/n, it would be better if you get married to him! He is a nice guy moreover he is rich, just like how you have always wanted your partner to be so he could give you all the luxuries!" Her dad said and Y/n rolled her eyes.

Yeah, she used to say that but as a joke. Teenagers did that, it was common. She could compromise on status and money but could never on love and respect.

"Nice? Are you blind, Dad? He manhandled me after dragging me to my room in front of you both, yet you didn't even dare to speak a word! Now I am not even safe in my own house!" her eyes teared up.

She was a sensitive person, she always had many nice expectations from everyone around her so it hurt her everytime when people didn't care about her feelings.

"Some men are like that, but extra love and care can change them and I am sure you can do that!" her mom said.

"Mom, I am not born to rectify someone else's mistake, okay? His parents should have done that instead! I am not entitled to serve my precious life, attempting to change some incorrigible person!" she whined.

She thought her parents were silently understanding but no.

"Okay then, if you don't want to marry him, it's fine-" Mr. Han paused and walked close to her before grabbing her shoulders. "Be ready to see the corpse of your parents right after we reject their proposal! And then there will be no guarantee of you not getting married to Jungkook later! He seems to be a passionate person!" he manipulated her and she ceased.

Parents' death? She would rather die herself before seeing their dead bodies. She didn't have any siblings, they were the only she had in this world.

Mr. Jeon had threatened them about killing y/n if she didn't agree as it would be an insult to their family prestige.

Jungkook too would not be able to see her with any other man, so it was either him or her death.

Instead of choosing an early death of their daughter in their old age, her parents chose to get her married to Jungkook, just so they could see her alive.

-----

Y/n was staring at herself in the mirror as the stylists were preparing her for her wedding in a few hours.

She was thinking of ways she could stop this marriage but nothing seemed effective.

Should she run away and never return back? But then what about her parents? They will suffer because of her. She cursed the time when she entered this place and Jungkook noticed her.

"Is she ready?" Jungkook's secretary asked.

"Yes!" the head stylist said.

"Master Jungkook wants the wedding vows to start soon!"

"Yeah, vows for my deadly life to eternity!" Y/n mumbled.

-

Y/n looked around Jungkook's room, it was equivalent to her flat in Seoul.

It was so big and elegant, he was really very rich, she would have been happy to find a rich husband, had he been nice and her age hadn't been 18.

Getting married at the age of 18, wasn't ideal, at least not for her. She wasn't career oriented but still, she wanted to enjoy her life as a spinster before becoming someone's wife and handling the responsibilities that came after that.