Rejection~2-|JJK&KTH|

Posting after such a long time, so here goes another shitty update of mine, my brain ain't braining well so sorry in advance.

Enjoy if you can..........

"You are staying here now, get it?" Taehyung roared to y/n who cried in return, she woke up a while ago only to find herself tied up.

"This is wrong, you shouldn't be doing this." she whispered and looked away as he approached her.

"What did you say?" he asked grabbing her jaw. "Wrong? I can do more, you don't have a say in it!" he said staring at her lips and then kissed her. "Next time I come to you, make sure you don't ruin my mood." he left her.

"Why did you bring her home?" Namjoon, Taehyung's Dad asked calmly as he served food to himself.

"I proposed to her and she removed the ring, insulting my feelings." he clenched his fists.

"So you got her home against her will?" he asked and Taehyung nodded.

"She was getting along with Jungkook a lot." he explained.

"This is not how it works. If you do this, she would hate you, there are many ways you can impose your possession on her without her hating you, you should learn these tactics." he said eating his food. "This way, you won't get her love. By being nice you may have got her in your confidence."

"Then why did you kill mom when you loved her? Was it nice too?" Taehyung taunted and Namjoon looked at him.

"I didn't, love is not the only aspect of marriage, loyalty is something I wanted from her, since she failed to provide me with it, I killed her, I didn't love her anyway." he explained.

Taehyung hated his mom too, she was cheating on Namjoon with her high school friend, because she was starving for love that she never got from her husband. It was just a mere contract for Namjoon.

"I will do whatever I want, I want her as mine. If she can't accept me, I will kill her as mine than have her love someone else." he said walking away.

"He is stupid." Namjoon huffed continuing his dinner.

——————

"You like this place? It's cool isn't it?" Taehyung smiled showing his gaming room to y/n. It had been a week since she was held captive in his room but today he brought her out of his room to show her around.

Her mother was going worried and insane after she disappeared. Police wasn't finding her either. Jungkook was so stressed and worried for her, he was doing everything he could to find her.

He sat on his chair and grabbed her before pulling her down on his lap.

"Taehyung." Y/n spoke startled and tried to sit up.

"Don't annoy me, I am in a good mood." Taehyung kissed her and she pushed him, that angered him and he slapped her making her fall down. She looked at him with teary eyes. "Why did you push me? You don't want me to touch you? You just want Jungkook to touch you, huh?" he grabbed her hair, she winced.

She yelped as he threw her away, taking his hockey stick.

"Taehyung, please! Please don't hurt me." she cried as he walked to her before hitting her with the hockey stick, she screamed in pain as he kept hitting her, speaking profanities.

"You keep hurting me but I can't do the same?" he said, she was already feeling dizzy, her body was filled with red marks by now.

"Taehyung!" Namjoon spoke as he opened the door, he had heard the screams. "What the hell is wrong with you?" he scolded him.